The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Forest coming into form could be brilliant for us, with their remaining fixtures.

Might try and get to the city ground and watch a couple of games when we're away.

Come into form? Really? Brighton and Wigan, a loss to Millwall before that and with Blackpool next. What are the chances of playing the bottom 4 all in a row.

If they don't get at least 10 from those 4 games they should be thoroughly ashamed. (See what I did there).

Talk about an opportunity to kickstart a season. Doggie couldn't have asked for an easier run to start his term. He'll look like a meastro, Fawaz will look like a genius, but before too long they'll play someone who isn't utter tosh, and they'll be sausaged. We'd be better off relying on Blackpool taking more points off Bournemouth and Boro, in fact, Burton probably have more chance.

Nope, can't rely on them for anything. We'll just have to do it ourselves.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's if it's the only injury. I've seen 2 dislocated kneecaps, playing cricket and badminton. The latter had a kneecap halfway up his thigh, Freaky. The former was a mate, got 3 months off school

Anybody that plays cricket and badminton at the same time, is just asking for trouble.

I struggle to drive and text message, especially when i'm pissed

Anybody that plays cricket and badminton at the same time, is just asking for trouble.

I struggle to drive and text message, especially when i'm pissed

It's even more difficult to masturbate at the same time - too few hands.

Forest coming into form could be brilliant for us, with their remaining fixtures.

Might try and get to the city ground and watch a couple of games when we're away.

Imagine you will struggle to get a ticket now they are beating allcomers

It's incredible the bad run you went on and you're now midtable.

Either shows what an excellent start they had, or how bad the league is...or maybe a bit of both

On the Assombalonga injury, I won't be one of those that says 'I wouldn't wish that sort of injury on any player' because there are plenty of players out there that I would gladly see leaving the field with their legs hanging off. However, Britt is not on that list and I do hope that his injury is not as bad as feared.

Feel sorry for him. A dislocated knee could mean he's out for most of the rest of the season. Though Florist paid over the odds for him I quite rate him. 15 goals isn't bad.

Archived