The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read that Dawny reckons on LTLF that Martin is the worst diver in the Championship, with Jamie Ward not far behind.

Pathetic gumps are just getting their excuses in early - those who aren't praying for a blizzard anyway.

Just read that Dawny reckons on LTLF that Martin is the worst diver in the Championship, with Jamie Ward not far behind.

Pathetic gumps are just getting their excuses in early - those who aren't praying for a blizzard anyway.

Have any of them been booked for diving this season?

I hope Martin dives on Saturday and slots a pen.

I don't want anyone accusing me of bias, so I will allow the Forest fans to know something. 

Chris Martin is, by some distance, the most 'fouled' player in the division - eclipsing the second closest by roughly 25% 

Although, I doubt that was even debatable. 

I don't want anyone accusing me of bias, so I will allow the Forest fans to know something.  Chris Martin is, by some distance, the most 'fouled' player in the division - eclipsing the second closest by roughly 25%  Although, I doubt that was even debatable.

So we're saying that CM seems to be being deliberately targeted by opposition defenders? Suspect the ref will need to keep his eyes on the Forest lot on Saturday. Right bunch of dirty cheating ***** they are, no doubt they'll be fouling Martin aplenty.....

So we're saying that CM seems to be being deliberately targeted by opposition defenders? Suspect the ref will need to keep his eyes on the Forest lot on Saturday. Right bunch of dirty cheating ***** they are, no doubt they'll be fouling Martin aplenty.....

It's only natural that you try and hurt the players that can hurt you the most.

Chris Martin is the most technically gifted forward this division has seen since.. erm.. Grzegorz Rasiak. 

It's only natural that you try and hurt the players that can hurt you the most.Chris Martin is the most technically gifted forward this division has seen since.. erm.. Grzegorz Rasiak.

Chris Martin's good enough to get into Forest's top three/six team, he's THAT good.....

I don't want anyone accusing me of bias, so I will allow the Forest fans to know something. 

Chris Martin is, by some distance, the most 'fouled' player in the division - eclipsing the second closest by roughly 25% 

Although, I doubt that was even debatable.

and most go un punished.

Archived