The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read a reluctant Nicko tweet saying that Evans isn't a coach and never takes training.

Well if that's the case, and with Cellino wanting to pick the team, why bother employing him???  Surely with our biggest rivals being so incompetent, and the team we all love to hate being the same, there's no better time to be a Ram!!!

Surprised that Forest havent sacked the manager for a while , letting Leeds take the lead. maybe they realise its not the managers fault its just that Forest are terminally ****.

Surprised that Forest havent sacked the manager for a while , letting Leeds take the lead. maybe they realise its not the managers fault its just that Forest are terminally ****.

They will sack Disco Dougie after we beat them at the dump by the river if not before, if they do sack him before we better watch out because we all know that their next manager is going to be "our Nigel"........

So Leeds chairman has failed his chairmanship test (whatever it's called). How the hell does Fatwaz pass this test? Does he send a ringer? 

He has failed twice and as he owns the club he is under the microscope. Fawaz is just the sock puppet, the family owns Notts Forest,  it's just his toy to keep him busy and out of the way of the core family business.

He has failed twice and as he owns the club he is under the microscope. Fawaz is just the sock puppet, the family owns Notts Forest,  it's just his toy to keep him busy and out of the way of the core family business.

so how come he can still do the job? I'm genuinely interested, I don't tend to spend my time learning about forest but this intrigues me. 

so how come he can still do the job? I'm genuinely interested, I don't tend to spend my time learning about forest but this intrigues me. 

It's Fawaz first job, he has never had responsibility of running a company before so no need to be concerned.....

Archived