The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do I say I am upset? Another assumption.

Personally I feel that naming your main stand is a big deal and if its after one of the legends of the club it deserves more that being 'mentioned' on twitter, reducing what he had achieved down to less than 140 characters.

Lacks class and respect.

Don't be stupid. When the stand naming is sorted they will have a proper unveiling I'm sure, and the story will be on the main site in a few more than 140 characters. He's just announcing that the plans are in place, that all parties are on board and the work is in progress. 

Don't be stupid. When the stand naming is sorted they will have a proper unveiling I'm sure, and the story will be on the main site in a few more than 140 characters. He's just announcing that the plans are in place, that all parties are on board and the work is in progress. 

Oh, sorry, forgot how well Fawaz exceeds in planning stuff...

You know, in fairness I think a better idea would have been to have made it the Clough and Taylor stand, where it's just the Brian Clough stand now. Seems silly to have two seperate stands for two blokes who were a partnership. Neither did so well when they stood alone without each other so why have their stands standing alone?

Not my business though, and not having a go either, just my thoughts. That's what I would have done.

Right - that may be the case. Still doesn't explain why they needed paperwork in before the deadline though. Very odd.

From my understanding (may it be basic) F*rest are no better off now than they were anytime in the last year. The sale of Antonio means their restrictions will be lifted next summer. Until then they're not aloud to pay any loan fee and can only pay 75% wages to new players to replace of any players thats left (as long as that 75% doesn't exceed 10k per week). The only thing that F*rest can do now is agree a  loan to buy deal for next summer unofficially. e.g. a season long loan with a gentlemens agreement to pay so many million at the end to buy the player. I'd probably suggest that's the case for Olivera and Mendes as they're both half decent players. As for the stand change, kudos to Fawaz, first thing he's done well, even though a blind hunter will hit something eventually. 

From my understanding (may it be basic) F*rest are no better off now than they were anytime in the last year. The sale of Antonio means their restrictions will be lifted next summer. Until then they're not aloud to pay any loan fee and can only pay 75% wages to new players to replace of any players thats left (as long as that 75% doesn't exceed 10k per week). The only thing that F*rest can do now is agree a  loan to buy deal for next summer unofficially. e.g. a season long loan with a gentlemens agreement to pay so many million at the end to buy the player. I'd probably suggest that's the case for Olivera and Mendes as they're both half decent players. As for the stand change, kudos to Fawaz, first thing he's done well, even though a blind hunter will hit something eventually. 

A gentleman's agreement !!!!  Is it Fawaz you are talking about ????

No chance of payment :rolleyes:

A gentleman's agreement !!!!  Is it Fawaz you are talking about ????

No chance of payment :rolleyes:

It is generally accepted that in order to engage in a gentleman's agreement, both parties are required to be gentlemen. Fawaz clearly isn't on the evidence of his winding up petition history.

Where do I say I am upset? Another assumption.

Personally I feel that naming your main stand is a big deal and if its after one of the legends of the club it deserves more that being 'mentioned' on twitter, reducing what he had achieved down to less than 140 characters.

Lacks class and respect.

Don't worry Stoners, he's always upset.

Sugary Drink Stadium is Classy

Don't worry Stoners, he's always upset.

Sugary Drink Stadium is Classy

another ASSumption.  Rusty council shed that you can't own, even if you could afford it, just don't go there. Your ground is so out of date it's almost a relic, bet the pink seats are worth loads, some never used.

pretty sure he's just got in an argument with Derby fans on twitter, saying that Derby will be under embargo soon! Fawaz that is...

Someone posted the you tube vid of Mel and said this is what an owner of a club should be like (or summat like that) and he responded with I heard you are going to be in embargo soon.

Pretty pathetic on both sides really.

I doubt Mel would say he'll show Derby's finances to any fans who wish to view them if we're going to be under an embargo soon. Mel's exact words, "If people want to understand our finances better, then we'll show them our finances. We have nothing to hide. This club, I believe, is in the best financial shape of any club in the Championship."

Archived