The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

this really shows Burns up for want he really is ,a actually **** he knows nothing about football,Ward will play about 24 games if he is lucky,and score about 6 goals,as ince will probably play 35 plus games score about 15 goals and run teams ragged,if Burns 

You don't get it, do you?

Kenny Burns is brilliant at what he does - which is taking the Mickey out of people who actually take his words seriously.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Kenny is a avant garde, post modern artist, using his position to highlight the masses feral need to virtually comment on every little detail of humanity's existance in order to feel connected in a world that is becoming all the more disconnected due to the very devices their using to feel connected in the first place.  Genius when you think about it...

He's just a typical 'stuck-in-the-past' British football fan - Ward is better because he's got 'energy' and he 'works hard' and runs around a lot and 'shows passion'.  Whereas Ince does all this namby pamby foreign stuff like controlling the ball, completing passes, scoring goals and having actual basic footballing technique.  That's not to say work rate and commitment don't have a place in the modern game of course, but you can't get by on effort alone any more.

Tim Berr the Log?  Stumpy Gumpy the tree stump? Al Sherrife of Nottingham?  Got it. Fridgythe fridge magnet.

I am known hereabouts as "Stumpy" (on account of my towering presence) and would not want this soiled remnant being associated with me and my kin.

How about De Forrest Ayshun for those old trekkies out there?

£40!!!!!

To be fair, it is probably unique in the universe. Making it valuable. Unfortunately, the market for it is unique. In fact a unique individual. Who doesn't want it anymore hence it being iin a charity shop. Shame about the fee though, could have signed for them otherwise.

Archived