How long did it take you admins to create this forum?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see my post was amended again? Tut tut.

You Derby guys pi$$ed off London Daz, and you have clearly upset my mate Angry, and now it's my turn perhaps? You won't have any Southern based Rams the way things are going, other than American Ram.

I see my post was amended again? Tut tut.

You Derby guys pi$$ed off London Daz, and you have clearly upset my mate Angry, and now it's my turn perhaps? You won't have any Southern based Rams the way things are going, other than American Ram.

Don't blame Boycie twas me, under the influence of 1990's ale prices :ph34r:  

I know how to create a forum I just want to know what software they use!

And how long it took them

If you don't know what software they used (It's really obvious) and you don't know roughly how long it'll take to do, I'm going to guess that you don't know how to create a forum.

erm, do I get an apology?

Tut fookin tut?

No apology ness my old mate, as I knew you were unlikely to be moderating tonight, hence why I neither quoted you or referred to you in my post. Just making the point, that a few others have recently, that there seems to be quite a bit of doctoring going on at the mo. Now don't you go being all sensitive. It doesn't suit you at all well.

Getting someone on board with split personalities early on to have a couple of accounts to generate discourse would help.

I've always wondered about that. Maybe Bris is the dark, moody side of B4. And RammyBoy is definitely a reincarnation of Rusty.

Have a look at the bottom right of this page.

It's a little clue where to get software from.

As for how long it took me to create this master piece, well, put it this way, I've not been paid for all the work I put in setting everything up. Daveo will probably say I have been paid the exact amount for all the time I spent setting it up mind you.

I'm open to offers if you would like to transfer me over to your new forum. I have a release clause that is easily achievable.

I thought he paid you what you were worth.?

Have a look at the bottom right of this page.

It's a little clue where to get software from.

As for how long it took me to create this master piece, well, put it this way, I've not been paid for all the work I put in setting everything up. Daveo will probably say I have been paid the exact amount for all the time I spent setting it up mind you.

I'm open to offers if you would like to transfer me over to your new forum. I have a release clause that is easily achievable.

Before he offers you a lucrative contract,are you a) available for book signing sessions b)visiting children's hospitals at xmas c)doing fans meet and greet?

Before he offers you a lucrative contract,are you a) available for book signing sessions b)visiting children's hospitals at xmas c)doing fans meet and greet?

yes of course, 45p a mile and luncheon vouchers is the normal rider on PA's.

I know how to create a forum I just want to know what software they use!

If you know how to create one I'm confused as to what this thread is about, you would know the timeframe involved in creating one. Also the software is visable in the footer of the site, another thing you would be aware of.

hang on, Daveo was fundraising about a year ago. You mean ALL it takes is some software and a help thread?

I think if you and your mates want to talk about football exclusively amongst yourselves, start a Whatsapp thread on your phones, or better still, meet up down the pub (or on the park!) and have a proper chat.

If you know how to create one I'm confused as to what this thread is about, you would know the timeframe involved in creating one. Also the software is visable in the footer of the site, another thing you would be aware of.

Yes I know now thanks. I just wanted to know how long it took this particular forum to be made

Yes I know now thanks. I just wanted to know how long it took this particular forum to be made

Are you talking about how long it took to install the software, create the skin, populate the forum? need to be more clear about what you're asking

Archived