How long did it take you admins to create this forum?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The irony is that I'm probably brighter than you.

I went to school with Boycie, and he's not so bright, yet he was able to create a football forum, so I'm not so sure you are ;-)

Why don't you just chat to your mates about football at play time??

Can't imagine you've got more than 3 friends so not sure why you'd want a forum like this one.

You are such an ogre at times JW. He clearly has loads of mates, certainly more than 3, but he needs somebody to give him some software. Where is Daveo when an expert on these matters is required?

Have a look at the bottom right of this page.

It's a little clue where to get software from.

As for how long it took me to create this master piece, well, put it this way, I've not been paid for all the work I put in setting everything up. Daveo will probably say I have been paid the exact amount for all the time I spent setting it up mind you.

I'm open to offers if you would like to transfer me over to your new forum. I have a release clause that is easily achievable.

Have a look at the bottom right of this page.

It's a little clue where to get software from.

As for how long it took me to create this master piece, well, put it this way, I've not been paid for all the work I put in setting everything up. Daveo will probably say I have been paid the exact amount for all the time I spent setting it up mind you.

I'm open to offers if you would like to transfer me over to your new forum. I have a release clause that is easily achievable.

You tart, I can't believe what I'm reading! Really believed you were an integral part of this forum, if not the heart of it, then certainly a important bit, like the lungs, liver etc.

Now I see you're just the spleen, no one has a clue what it does, and you can take it out and it makes no difference!

Why boycie, why?

Archived