What are your favourite generic Rams overreaction's?!

Leicester Ram

This was reaction when we was winning:

"We need Buxton back in the team"

Well he's back were conceding sloppy goals and losing. We've dropped 5 places and he's only been back a week!

Probably doesn't help when Butland pushes a simple save back towards attackers or Keogh, Mascarell and Forsyth don't play opposition forwards in for 1v1's or Mascarell doesn't let players run 35 yards etc etc.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably doesn't help when Butland pushes a simple save back towards attackers or Keogh, Mascarell and Forsyth don't play opposition forwards in for 1v1's or Mascarell doesn't let players run 35 yards etc etc.

Could be that or just when he's not there were solid at the back (clean sheets, Keogh looking his best etc) or when he's there defence is ***** (other defenders confidence shakey because they have to drop too deep when Buxton is there because the lump can't move!)

Small and slow is the worst combination for a defender.

They tend to come in pairs:

1. We lost a couple of games, why isn't [manager] playing [player] in a new position! Clueless!

2. Why is [manager] playing [player] out of position?! Clueless

1. Why isn't [manager] trying a different formation?

2. Why is [manager] tinkering all the time?!

1. We need to drop [player], he's clearly out of touch!

2. Why did [manager] drop [player]? Terrible decision, we need him so we can find form again!!!

1. We're having a bad time, why doesn't [manager] give some youngsters a go?

2. Why did [manager] throw these youngsters in the deep end, they're clearly not ready, and now on a losing run isn't the time!

etc.

I don't want to talk about me it's about 3 points and the team | : in other words ( I was EFFFing brilliant did you see that finish ? )

We didn't kick on after the break

They did a job on us

Anyone could see we should have been playing 442

Think you need to read again... you just can't EXPECT to beat them AWAY. You can expect to beat them at home and draws away are fine, as are losses in moderation.

But we haven't beaten Cardiff, Millwall, Wigan, Ipswich at home..... That's a negative view too. We should be approaching every game as being winnable. There's a reason we are favourites for the title, we have the best squad.

But we haven't beaten Cardiff, Millwall, Wigan, Ipswich at home..... That's a negative view too. We should be approaching every game as being winnable. There's a reason we are favourites for the title, we have the best squad.

I think the league is much closer than you actually think it is. We should have beat them at home and people are fine to complain about not winning those, but you just can't expect to beat all these teams away from home whether you're favourites or not. Don't forget this is a league where half the league are potentially promotion candidates, not just a select few.

I think the league is much closer than you actually think it is. We should have beat them at home and people are fine to complain about not winning those, but you just can't expect to beat all these teams away from home whether you're favourites or not. Don't forget this is a league where half the league are potentially promotion candidates, not just a select few.

We beat teams like QPR away last season as well as the average teams. In fact we had the best away record. There's no reason we can't repeat that this season. I don't think the league is tougher.

Just out of curiosity who do we beat if don't beat mid table teams?

A larger fraction than 22 other clubs in the league, doesn't matter what that fraction includes.

For example, these teams that were Automatically promoted in the last two seasons:

Leicester in 2013/14 lost to Doncaster (Away, 22nd), Charlton (Away, 18th), Sheffield Wednesday (Away, 16th) and Forest (Home, 11th)

Burnley in 2013/14 lost to Huddersfield (Away, 17th) and Middlesbrough (Home and Away, 12th)

Cardiff in 2012/13 lost to Bristol City (Away, 24th), Peterborough (Home and Away, 22nd) and Middlesbrough (Away, 16th)

Hull in 2012/13 lost to Wolves (Away, 23rd), Peterborough (Home, 22nd), Barnsley (Away, 21st), Sheffield Wednesday (Home, 18th), Blackburn (Away, 17th), Middlesbrough (Away, 16th), Blackpool (Home, 15th) and Burnley (Home, 11th)

Carefully note that automatically promoted sides can and do lose to mid table, and even relegated sides. My particular favourite is the 2012/13 Champions Cardiff losing the double to Peterborough who were ultimately relegated.

Archived