Gypsies back at the ipro?

-JW-

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't the police not do anything? Always seem to be very difficult to remove.

The law alienates normal people. Business owners get gypsies living on their property, consequentially they could lose business, money, while the people that are living on the land illegally use every legal loophole and dodgy solicitor possible to make it a nightmare for the owner to try and remove them. No justice whatsoever, it would be good to see the council taking sides with the right people for once and just remove gypsies as quickly as they came. I'm not on about IPro specifically but there are similar cases everywhere.

Sorry for the rant.

First sentence deserved a like, but it was stolen in the end.

It was meant to be a subversive anti-right joke. Have a 'laugh' at those crazy ukipers but then back up their predjuice with some lame ass gag that they could find amusing.

Our kids will be appalled at our attitdues towards gypsies as we are at our parents attitudes towards 'coloureds'. Unless ukip do win and then we'd have lynched the lot of them.

Which publication, author are you quoting. If you are going to try to use references then do it properly otherwise you are saying the whole of the USA said it.

If the rest of this thread can carelessly generalise, so can I.

Rubbish.

These people leave litter, including nappies, excrement, waste food and lots of other foul stuff after they have left, leaving the taxpayer to pick up the bill. That's dirty.

They pay no taxes and contribute nothing to society. That's parasitic.

They also, and I have witnessed this, cause criminal damage to padlocks, chains and fences so that they access private property to set up camp. Police do nothing, yet if I caused criminal damage they'd have me in a cell before you could say "pikey, pikey, pikey".

you're an embarrassment 

"them" this and "them" that....

More generalisations... Just because you've only ever had bad experiences with travelers does not mean they are all like that.

You know what annoys me? "THEM" Derby County fans constantly setting off smoke canisters and singing about Nigel Doughty's death. All as bad as each other eh?

Archived