DAWKS is back! #DMLB

Srg

He's looking more of the Dawkins we had before we signed him on a Perm. He was brilliant back then but layed of the gas a lot.

He has sublime ball control just needs to improve his decisions.. The amount of times I felt like he should shoot when in good positions is stupid... Looks to have turned the corner hopefully.

I love Ibe but he's the opposite a lot more direct and quick but gives the ball away 1/2 time.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I question McLaren's wisdom in bringing Dawkins and Best on, Dawkins is a predictable powder-puff player who hasn't got a decent tackle in his locker, also he is so predictable and it takes defenders a minimal amount of time to suss him out.  

Mason Bennett offers far more than Best and should replace him in the squad.

Listening to Radio Derby whilst driving home one buffoon actually stated that he thought Dawkins was the Man of the Match, which bloody game did he go to because it wasn't the one I saw yesterday.

:o

Far too harsh even for Saturday.

Dawkins is great to watch with his skill on the ball. He's not the only one of our players who seems stuck on finding the next pass in the box rather than having a shot.

Yeah, I had him into the DMLB headquarters, and we sat around the boardroom table (which, by the way, is made of rich mahogany) and discussed at length the reasons why so many were reluctant to buy a ticket to the bandwagon. He took the criticism on board, and decided to go along with his delicate, silky smooth touch, he will develop a ruthless, razor sharp cutting edge infront of goal.

Seems to have worked.

Yeah, I had him into the DMLB headquarters, and we sat around the boardroom table (which, by the way, is made of rich mahogany) and discussed at length the reasons why so many were reluctant to buy a ticket to the bandwagon. He took the criticism on board, and decided to go along with his delicate, silky smooth touch, he will develop a ruthless, razor sharp cutting edge infront of goal.

Seems to have worked.

I think he deserves a better shot at the Jamaican national team; just one cap to his name. What do you think? Looking at wikipedia Jamaica has called in tons of players recently.

I think he deserves a better shot at the Jamaican national team; just one cap to his name. What do you think? Looking at wikipedia Jamaica has called in tons of players recently.

He's only got one cap because he's been drafted in to compete in all other manners of sports. He is currently in training for the 4 man bobsled. He's the driver, in the back he has Michael Johnson, Deon Burton and Daryl Powell.

He's only got one cap because he's been drafted in to compete in all other manners of sports. He is currently in training for the 4 man bobsled. He's the driver, in the back he has Michael Johnson, Deon Burton and Daryl Powell.

I think he deserves more of a shot, but with as many players as the Jamaican coach is calling in, he may just get left out.

Faces stiff competition from Claude '50p Head' Davis for that role though.

He's got four caps. Seems to play whenever I notice they are playing. Scored a Fulham flick for them too

Archived