DAWKS is back! #DMLB

Srg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else want on this bandwagon because it's leaving the station for good?

I won't post your quote on Dawks and his finishing on here, SRG, out of respect ... #banjo #donkey #arse

I won't post your quote on Dawks and his finishing on here, SRG, out of respect ... #banjo #donkey #arse

It was just the inspiration he needed. I take full responsibility for his improvement in the box. 4 goals in 2 games for the man.

Haha that's me.

I'd love to see him continue this scoring form in the league. You can tell he's got talent just sometimes frustrating when he makes the wrong decisions. Fair play to him though, looks like I'll be eating my words for now. :lol:

Does this mean you're joining? :p

I actually enjoy watching the bloke play. When the ball is at his feet and he just glides from side to side it's brilliant to watch.

Along with Will Hughes, the best ball-playing player in the league IMO.

Always say to my dad Dawkins could be stood at one side of a 6 yard box with eleven of the other team inside the box and still make it through to the other side with the ball glued to his feet

BTW I voted for him as MOTM. I hope he continues to play like this and I along with other posters eat humble pie.

You're in look, humble pie is the desert being served on the bandwagon.

The main is Jerk Chicken, if anyone was wondering.

Archived