Best football teams you have ever seen

Sexydadbod

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously our double European Cup winning side (twice, yes twice) of 79/80. 42 games unbeaten too which is often overlooked.

Other than that I'd say Barcelona 09-12 and United 99-01 for club sides and Spain 08-12 nationally.

I'd also say Arsenal's invincible side but the not winning anything in Europe factor goes against them. Certainly in terms of enjoyment from watching them they're up there.

Obviously our double European Cup winning side (twice, yes twice) of 79/80. 42 games unbeaten too which is often overlooked.

Other than that I'd say Barcelona 09-12 and United 99-01 for club sides and Spain 08-12 nationally.

I'd also say Arsenal's invincible side but the not winning anything in Europe factor goes against them. Certainly in terms of enjoyment from watching them they're up there.

Were you there psycho?

Wish i'd seen our best years, by that I mean Derby's and Forest's. Must have been unreal. Personally i'd like nothing more than to see us both in the premier next year, especially if Leicester stay up.

Keep the faith!

Even though they lost that AC Milan team in the 04/05 Champions League final was incredible, god knows how they managed to lose that!

was also going to say them. They had some amazing players right through their team such as cafu, maldini, kaka, pirlo, seedorf, shevchenko

Did you ever see the AC Milan side in the 80's Rammyboy?

Not live but have watched many documentaries and highlights of them. I know that you are referring to the other thread but I have actually seen them play on highlights. Football hipsters don't even watch the team or player and just jump on the bandwagon

Archived