hey guys fulham tickets on sale

B4ev6is

Bought a couple earlier. Good to see there'll be a decent turnout. I want to put on record I''ll be very happy if McClaren once again goes for squad rotation - we've got a much bigger group of players in contention nowadays and they need games to keep the squad happy and in case people have to step in for a league game.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking a 10year old who I cannot return to mum at 3am so National Express coach into Victoria on the Tuesday. Tube to Fulham. Game. Walk 1mile and spend the night inTravelodge. Tube back to Victoria on Wednesday morning. Get the bus back returning mid-afternoon on the Wednesday.  Costing well over a ton all told. Count yourself lucky.

I'm taking a 10year old who I cannot return to mum at 3am so National Express coach into Victoria on the Tuesday. Tube to Fulham. Game. Walk 1mile and spend the night inTravelodge. Tube back to Victoria on Wednesday morning. Get the bus back returning mid-afternoon on the Wednesday. Costing well over a ton all told. Count yourself lucky.

With you mate, Travelodge Twickenham for me and then premier inn Brentford, bought away membership to get a ticket for the Saturday, pockets feeling light!! See you all for a pint!

I wasnt sure if i could get there, looks like i can now, but its sold out :( any ideas ?

Cant believe Fulham is full :blink:

Last time i went there we were singing 'sausage ground,no fans, sausage ground, no fans'.......

You sure it's sold out, can't quite believe that. If it is, they'll get more no problem. There's also a 'neutral' section according to this:- http://www.footballgroundguide.com/fulham/index.html#Visiting-Craven-Cottage-Fulham

I wasnt sure if i could get there, looks like i can now, but its sold out :( any ideas ?

Cant believe Fulham is full :blink:

Last time i went there we were singing 'sausage ground,no fans, sausage ground, no fans'.......

It's not sold out.. Just went on general sale yesterday.

Not sold out Nfb / Shoreham Ram. As Angry said only went on gen sale yesterday. I think some 2k were available. No neutral section now. Millwall put paid to that. That was originally for the passing tourist who wanted to see a Premier League game. **** fans, traditional old ground. **** fans, traditional old ground!

Not sold out Nfb / Shoreham Ram. As Angry said only went on gen sale yesterday. I think some 2k were available. No neutral section now. Millwall put paid to that. That was originally for the passing tourist who wanted to see a Premier League game. sausage fans, traditional old ground. sausage fans, traditional old ground!

Shame - Still, I'm sure we'd get as many tickets as needed (which wouldn't pass 2k would it)

Not sold out Nfb / Shoreham Ram. As Angry said only went on gen sale yesterday. I think some 2k were available. No neutral section now. Millwall put paid to that. That was originally for the passing tourist who wanted to see a Premier League game. sausage fans, traditional old ground. sausage fans, traditional old ground!

Thanks for the input.when i looked this morning it said 'sold out'?.... but, all sorted as of tonight , see you all there :)

Be interesting as they seem to have found a bit of form and beat Norwich today, so fingers crossed we do as we did today...

Archived