animals and society

davenportram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike dog owners more.

Dogs are no different than kids apart from the 4 legs, tail, fur, barking. Dog owners are no different to parents, raise a dog properly and they are awesome pets, I would have one but cats are better as you don't have to pick up **** twice a day.

I have a hamster, he's lovely. I might introduce him to the spiders we get, chuck him one in. That'll be fun to watch. Hey it's the food chain right? Mind you the spiders are that big it might scoff the hamster!!

I don't dislike animals, but I don't like people to have pets. I just don't see the point. So by extension I dislike dogs, cats, rabbits, goldfish, snakes, lizards, guinea pigs, hamsters and mice.

Pets are great. They will greet you when you come home even if your missus doesn't.

Dogs. I really dislike dogs.

Dogs. I really dislike dogs.

Me too. They dislike me too. When I was a kid, i went to a friends house. As they opened the door this f**king dog shot out like **** off a shovel and took a piece out of my leg.

I really, really hate dogs, and their stupid, cretinous, puerile owners who treat them like children. There are some near me who have a loud-barking competition for about 40 minutes every f**king night just as I'm trying to get to sleep.

And who wants to go for a walk carrying a bag of **** round with them all day long?

Bring back the dog licence and make it about

Scarey innit? That's the nutjob that picked a fight with a 2 ton car - and won.

I think thats a honey badger not a badger.

Pick a fight with that and you would be history.

Archived