Where has Bryso gone ?!

CapeTownRams

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope he is back to his best they gave us space yesterday which was the key. Many Blackburn fans were confused how we got that much space..

Next game they'll most likely man mark us and press us I think hope not enjoy seeing us run with purpose etc.!

I just hope he is back to his best they gave us space yesterday which was the key. Many Blackburn fans were confused how we got that much space..

Next game they'll most likely man mark us and press us I think hope not enjoy seeing us run with purpose etc.!

I don't think our midfield are getting anywhere near as enough space as they did last year, you have seen it the past few games, teams are pressing high and forcing us long and anytime Bryson or Hughes get the ball, the opposition just bully them, either by fouling or pushing them off the ball.

Last nights performance pretty much echos what I've said here. We were allowed the space and they got punished for it. Especially Hughes. If him Bryson get the same space again against Cardiff they will cause problems.

He was one of the best players in a side playing well, there's no surprise there, in performances like last night he'll always look excellent.

If we have another good run, a huge proportion of our goals will come from Bryson and he'll put plenty of MOTM performances. If we go up, he'll be right up there for POTY.

Don't ever expect him to stand out when the team's not playing well though. That's not the sort of player he is. That's not a criticism as such, because not every player is like that and you'd have to be blind not to realise what he brings to the team when everything's clicking.

Just because he played well last night doesn't mean the criticisms of his performances in the previous games weren't valid. Some of our fans are so far up Bryson's arse.

No ones up anyones arse mate its just that we all know players have ups and downs in form, and recently he hasnt been near the standard he set last season, but last night he showed he was on his way back to that

Archived