Who were you on the DET forum?

Duracell

I was ParkstoneRam but didn't post a great deal - pretty much the same on here. Not because its turd or anything just I'm either busy or unable to or whenever I am free, I've never got much to say anyway...

I'm pretty useless with all things social media - only really go on fb 3 times a year - one to wish everyone a merry Christmas, two to wish everyone a happy new year and three, to thank everyone for my birthday wishes.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted the odd bit of tripe under the guise of Bond...I think... Every time we have one of these threads I drag up my one defining moment as being the one to break the news of the end of Phil Brown. In the days before twitter and instant news, I think that is impressive. I also wasted on a lot of time on Paint creating a Tan Man picture. Pfft, I miss the old days when you actually had to look for things and being creative took time and effort.

I was ParkstoneRam but didn't post a great deal - pretty much the same on here. Not because its turd or anything just I'm either busy or unable to or whenever I am free, I've never got much to say anyway...

I'm pretty useless with all things social media - only really go on fb 3 times a year - one to wish everyone a merry Christmas, two to wish everyone a happy new year and three, to thank everyone for my birthday wishes.

Archie, I am still struggling in my mind to relate you to the "fight post" the other day, particularly so after reading this post. Happy birthday whenever it is (no acknowledgement reqd). I am not sure Christmas will be celebrated on the forum this year, as Daveo I think is building up to ensure there is no mention of Jesus or Santa come December, with sandal wearers similarly ostracised. I understand has no belief in the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present or Future either.

Archie, I am still struggling in my mind to relate you to the "fight post" the other day, particularly so after reading this post. Happy birthday whenever it is (no acknowledgement reqd). I am not sure Christmas will be celebrated on the forum this year, as Daveo I think is building up to ensure there is no mention of Jesus or Santa come December, with sandal wearers similarly ostracised. I understand has no belief in the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present or Future either.

Send him a christmas card with a picture of Jesus wearing sandals.

the DET was a busy forum with someone posting every minute.

Eddie was a grumpy ode fart in those days.

Thank goodness his bottom has healed :-)

I used to quite like Pear Tree Ram, Returnofthe....and even Duracell.

Altho i liked him more as Gingers4justice.

my favourite poster was Ramesses who i find very amusing

(Unfortunately missing in action for a while now)

Wasn't B4 originally Adie on there?

Ramblur and Swiss Ram were the resident accountants.

I don't mind the other forums but they are too quiet.

COYR is a confusing and peculiar layout.

Troy and Mostyn used to hang out there.

In the end i forgot my password and couldn't log in.

ThingummyMad is ok.

Rattea winds them up but mainly its too quiet.

Occasionally i might wander over to see what they're on about, but i rarely if ever post.

You get more off-topic stuff on here which makes it interesting but also liable to get a bit sparky at times.

Careful you don't say the wrong thing though.

P.s. Where is TrueLou?

I was me on all of them.

I was Ram 'n' Raisin for a while, posted mostly hysterical rubbish whenever I actually posted anything, I was only about 12 at the time.

I read this forum for almost a year before I signed up through Twitter (I think) meaning my username carried over from there, it's historically based on a Knights Templar-esque Christian Order from the crusades, perhaps it's not surprising seeing as I'm a history student!

I peruse Derby Mad every now and then (especially during transfer windows) but never knew about any other forums.

I was Wixman, Cliffy, Potato Jim, Potato Cliffy and a few others.

Think I got banned about 5-6 times in the end. Most of that came around when a couple of us started making up rumours about Tony Pulis (lol).

You were cliffy!

I knew cliffy was fake.

Archived