Leeds sack Hockaday

Cam the Ram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seemed a genuine guy. Saw an interview with him where he basically said if you're him, and you're offered to manage a club the size of Leeds, why would you not do it? It's a win win for him.

Exactly. He knew it'll be very short hiring propably with good sacking money.

While I have some sympathy for Mr Hockaday, but not a lot, he got his money... As a fully paid up member of th 'We hate weeds' society, im loving this Circus of club at the moment... :)

Cellino is an artist, footballs equivalent of Dali !!

Billy Davies would fit right in at Leeds! I reckon Cellino will go for an Italian though, possibly Zola

Your probably closer with the Wee Billy Kranky link. Would suit him right down to the ground, sign a long contract then ensure he gets the boot soon after. Leaving with yet another hearty paypacket, little Sh#t!

Zola wouldn't go there, he is too smart to get involved there.

Dirty Leeds doing a nosedive right back to Div 1 HA HA HA

Taking the Leeds job is probably just about the only way that ballsack could be loathed even more than he already is.

I'm sure I read somewhere this morning that Cellino's thinking of appointing a guy who he sacked twice at Cagliari in a single season....

Why? What have you got against him? This seems unnecessarily vicious.

Nothing at all against the guy. Badly worded on my part, but I meant that in demonstrating he was out of his depth, then the Dirties would get fewer points and be closer to the relegation trapdoor than sacking him early and (possibly) bringing someone more savvy in.

With Cellino at the helm then I think the absolute best that they'll achieve is to avoid relegation.

A shame we got that draw at Bellend Road last season otherwise I don't think we'd be seeing the end of our winning streak against them anytime soon.

Cellinos nickname to the press in Italy translated to "the manage r eater", i do believe.

Ha.

He clearly knows very little about football despite his time at Cagliari.

He seems to follow the blackpool method of buy the players, and then get a seperate coach to make a team out of them!

Oh dear!

Leeds are going down to league 1.

With at least 3 managers this season.

Be careful what you wish for Dirty Leeds. You were better off with Ken Bates.

Archived