Burnley look to revive a bid for Richard Keogh - Daily Mail

Ambitious

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really not bothered by this, if he goes no worries, if he stays so be it. For me, nothing more than an ok CB at this level. Just hope we choose the right captain if he does go.

Absolutely no question over the next captain. 

"http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jake+Buxton+Derby+County+v+QPR+p-fy12qJ9dQl" alt="Jake+Buxton+Derby+County+v+QPR+p-fy12qJ9">

I personally am a great believer in Keogh and as a person he has given so much into the club and you could see with the reaction he gave at Wembley that it meant so much to him, however I believe that we can get a defender of a much higher quality under the judgement of the staff currently in charge, Around 2 million would be a sufficient amount in my eyes

If he doesn't sign a new contract he leaves in a few months for nothing - that would make no sense at all.

I'd rather do that actually... If he doesn't want to sign a new deal cos he wants to leave then a) he'll need to play REALLY well to keep himself in the shop window otherwise he won't get that move he wants and b) by the end of the 12 months he may not be wanted anymore... Burnley will have got relegated... so we hand him the pen again and smile innocently... 

I'd rather do that actually... If he doesn't want to sign a new deal cos he wants to leave then a) he'll need to play REALLY well to keep himself in the shop window otherwise he won't get that move he wants and b) by the end of the 12 months he may not be wanted anymore... Burnley will have got relegated... so we hand him the pen again and smile innocently... 

I like this idea in theory! Good plan batman!

Archived