Chrissy martin an keogh contracts

deanoakaram4life

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was in the telegraph a week or so back...no major rush on Martin as we have a years option on his deal anyway.

I said at the time it was unlike us to go public as we never with the others really only Bryson when Burnleys interest was known.

Personally I think it was so the fans know we have made offers so if someone rejects it...Keogh mainly as this is his last year...then it covers the clubs back when we sell them and can say they did not commit to the club like other players have, even more so if it is Keogh as it wont look good the captain nit buying into what the clubs is trying to do.

I think Keogh will be sold and Shotton will be his replacement

I'm more worried about martin! Prem teams such as hull offering 12 mill for Rhodes is astronomical! Just hope he signs a big deal! He should be the highest paid player by a mile!

...and Martin's agents fee demands grew 3 zeros that day...

Even if he rejects a new deal?

I would be disappointed if the Skipper doesn't sign a new contract, if this is the case the club has no other option than to cash in now.

We would be foolish not too and name a committed club member the new Captain.

Bit early but I would name either Bryson or Grant if a new captain is required.

Shotton's not a natural CB, for crying out loud! Unless Keogh's demanding a shift to RB, I can't see this having any bearing at all.

By all means, read into why it's taking so long for Keogh to sign, but this particular signing has nothing to do with it.

Shotton's not a natural CB, for crying out loud! Unless Keogh's demanding a shift to RB, I can't see this having any bearing at all.

By all means, read into why it's taking so long for Keogh to sign, but this particular signing has nothing to do with it.

"Natural CB", you know who else isn't a natural centreback, Keogh... and guess who else? Barker. Players develop and change their roles over time.

Archived