Chrissy martin an keogh contracts

deanoakaram4life

I would be disappointed if the Skipper doesn't sign a new contract, if this is the case the club has no other option than to cash in now.

We would be foolish not too and name a committed club member the new Captain.

Bit early but I would name either Bryson or Grant if a new captain is required.

Ive said before that its strange his and Martins were made more public that others...to cover our own back if one rejects although we have a year option on Martin so not that much of an issue on him. Like you said he is our captain and if he doesn't sign a new deal when others have then we will have little choice but to sell. My opinion is that he will be sold, I could be wrong but I guess we will have to wait and see

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, the real reason Keogh hasn't signed a new contract is because during contract negotions he keeps saying "yeah, no, yeah, no, yeah, no, yeah, no"...which is proving difficult to agree anything. #itk

"Yeah no obviously like you say, I'd like to sign a new contract but obviously, like you say I want to be paid you know like you say about

We must move heaven and earth to sign Martin up. Make him the highest earner, give him every bonus going, whatever. He grows. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile tonight and the change when he came on was staggering. I swear he's still improving.

Found it particularly interesting that he played behind Best tonight and it suited him perfectly. If we go up our best line up could be him as second striker behind a new signing.

Not worried about either. Both will be done.

We've always got the same attitude to these "saga" type things.

Like Thorne... "He'll sign"

I think Keogh and Martin will sign. They'll get as much money as they can out of us and when we won't go a penny higher they'll sign. Sensible and nothing to it

Archived