just introducing myself

West Midlands Ram

Hi fellow rams fans! I am new to the forum but been following it avidly for 2 years now and seen some very interesting things on here.

Anyways just thought id say hi to you all and hope to meet many like-minded derby fans, would be a bonus if any are from the west midlands as I am. Supported derby all my life (am a young age of 21) but only started going to matches around 8 years ago and have not looked back since. Brighter days are on the horizon for us! Come on you rams!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the warm responses :)

I was born in derby and lived there for a couple years before I moved to where I live now in the sh1tehole known as west bromwich (had fun taunting them about wembley 07 and the george thorne saga) but my heart has always been with the rams and its been passed down the generations in my family with my grandad being an avid fan and one of the few asians to attend games in those days, his love for the rams grew on me and im just as if not more passionate for derby. I am not a season ticket holder due to work/family commitments but I do go as often as I can. Was at the Rotherham game in our south stand and youll probs find me there in future games that I go to haha

Thank you for the warm responses :)

I was born in derby and lived there for a couple years before I moved to where I live now in the sh1tehole known as west bromwich (had fun taunting them about wembley 07 and the george thorne saga) but my heart has always been with the rams and its been passed down the generations in my family with my grandad being an avid fan and one of the few asians to attend games in those days, his love for the rams grew on me and im just as if not more passionate for derby. I am not a season ticket holder due to work/family commitments but I do go as often as I can. Was at the Rotherham game in our south stand and youll probs find me there in future games that I go to haha

I see your West Brom and raise you Birmingham mate, least you have had the pleasure of living in Derby!

Alright buddy.

Favorite kit and player? (Old or new)

Favourite kit would be my first kid I had as a child it was a puma home kit from our premier league days loved that kit.

Favourite player from memory has to be paulo wanchope. I looked upto him as I used to think of myself as a striker in my school days he was my favourite.

Bostin our kid.

Moving from the East Midlands to the West Midlands as a child must have been traumatic.

Glad you haven't forgotten your roots though. East is East and all that.

You should fit in quite well here being a voyeur of the form for 2 years. Bit more challenging being a poster than a reader though. Not always easy to have a free hand.

Archived