Derby County v Fulham

PrivateDerby

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a interesting one.If we play our game we should easily come away with the three points.Of course I thought the same about Owls and Charlton.

I would love to see some squad changes; especially Best starting and maybe Whitbread also.Fulham is playing terrible right now but we still cannot take them lightly.We just have to speed up the game a bit and we will be fine.This is the perfect match for us to get into our groove again.

Fulham lost again tonight.

All bad runs come to an end against Derby.

If we do manage to win Magath will be sacked imo.

I was thinking this last night, whenever a team or a striker have been on a barren run, we seem to be the club where it ends. (we're probably not but it seems that way to me)

I'm hoping the players don't feel anxious being at home and can go out and play the stuff that got us up the table last season.

Fulham are toilet and really should be tonked about 3-0 but I'll be predicting less than that in mozza's thread as I can see the lads being nervy if the crowd don't lift them.

Fear not guys. I will be making the journey up from Bristol for this one. The boys always perform for me. 3-1 win. Football to make your eyes dance. Russell, Martin and Forsyth with the net-busters.

Felix Magath shot and left hanging from a meat hook a la Mussolini.

Drop Bryson, put in Eustace and move Hughes up. I still think Hughes can play that role but I don't think there's a whole lot wrong with Eustace. What's the point in having him if we're just going to try our hardest to not have to play him there? He was good enough last year, and he's good enough this year. And if he isn't, why is he still on the books?

Also, although I like Dawkins and think he'll come good eventually, we have to start Russell over him. Russell may also be low on confidence, same as Dawkins is, but of the two I think Dawkins has a bigger impact from the bench than Russell does. 

We have sold 27,000 home tickets so + how ever many Fulham sell + anymore home tickets between now & kick off. My guess assuming Fulham bring 1,500 is a gate of 29,000.

Thanks guys, just wondered if we would beat the Rotherham attendence

Archived