Forest away

unclej

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 'only' a season ticket holder. Seems like I will have only a very slim chance on purchasing a ticket based on those criteria...  

Same. I like the idea of rewarding people who went to enough away games last year though, even if it doesn't benefit me at all.

I'm so happy that we can order tickets online (save my time asking my gf or someone else to ring up for me) Also like the idea od rewarding for going many away games as possible. :D

I'm so happy that we can order tickets online (save my time asking my gf or someone else to ring up for me) Also like the idea od rewarding for going many away games as possible. :D

Yep agree. The rewarding season ticket holders, who go away, is a great idea.

I'm in Manc land all day on the 27th so little Angry is going to have to step up to the plate.  

Yeah, I can see the reasoning behind it and applaud the club for doing something to repay the fans that travel here, there and everywhere in support of the team. I get to as many away games as I can afford or manage time wise but appreciate that lots of supporters go farther and spend more. Only right that they should get their rewards for it. I think my initial response made me sound a little more bitter and resentful that intended!?!   :unsure:

(will still be do my level best for tickets though mind! :D )

The club are getting there but should be:

27th August

Fans that purchased 8 or more away games in 2013/2014 (purchased through Derby's ticketing system only) and have a 2014/2015 season ticket

1st Sept

Away Members

3rd Sept

Season ticket holders

27th August

Fans that purchased 8 or more away games in 2013/2014 (purchased through Derby's ticketing system only) and have a 2014/2015 season ticket

1st Sept

Away Members

3rd Sept

Season ticket holders

Angry is biting his tongue here.. 

27th August

1st Sept

Away Members

3rd Sept

Season ticket holders

Or they should change what constitutes an away member.

Not a paid membership, but something like 'attended 12 away matches in the previous season'. Maybe even more than that, 15 away games then you deserve a ticket for Forest. 

This makes sense. Its pretty sad how many fans dont go away all season and then all of a sudden want to go to the forest match.

At 35 quid a ticket, no thanks!

Ive been away to forest many a time in the days they didnt used to rip us off.

35 quid a ticket id expect at a wembley play off final!

Archived