Forest away

unclej

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit more than 30 quid fella.. The lad and I go to most away games (missed 3 last season) but not season ticket holders. I earn the right to get priority. However I do agree some abuse it.

Ahh,hope your tongue is ok?

It does need to be tweaked, but they are on the right path needing away game stubs again. It used to be

• 2 weeks later...

We missed out. I called at exactly 9am yesterday morning, having already been told by the ticket office the day before that there were still tickets left for release to season ticket holders. I had to walk into an exam at 9.45 and lose my place in the phone queue (endless Steve Bloomer's watchin loop musac) so imagine surprise when an friendly operator came on and asked me how many tickets I wanted! I said two, one for me and one for the boy. He left and returned a few minutes later and said he didnt have two together and as the boy as under 12, he could not sit alone. He then asked me if I wanted a single ticket? To my shame I said I would. I thought the boy would understand after a few years, so off he went again, to return saying the entire allocation had just sold out.  Whoever you are that bought the last ticket, I hope that you enjoy the game. ;)

We missed out. I called at exactly 9am yesterday morning, having already been told by the ticket office the day before that there were still tickets left for release to season ticket holders. I had to walk into an exam at 9.45 and lose my place in the phone queue (endless Steve Bloomer's watchin loop musac) so imagine surprise when an friendly operator came on and asked me how many tickets I wanted! I said two, one for me and one for the boy. He left and returned a few minutes later and said he didnt have two together and as the boy as under 12, he could not sit alone. He then asked me if I wanted a single ticket? To my shame I said I would. I thought the boy would understand after a few years, so off he went again, to return saying the entire allocation had just sold out.  Whoever you are that bought the last ticket, I hope that you enjoy the game. ;)

Sorry... Do you want to buy it?

There's a booking fee of

I'm glad Forest have finally put a stop to the laying out of red carpet that we've been giving away supporters for years.

The lower Bridgford is the best part of the ground for acoustics and on the odd occasion we've played a side that have sold 5k tickets it can end up feeling like a home game for them!

Well done Forest, shove away fans in the corner, get Forest fans behind each goal and remove any advantage having a big following can give.

The way they have done it is a bit daft because they didn't make fans aware that this is how they would be prioritising the ticket sales. I know people who went to 10+ away games but wouldn't qualify for the 8 games rule because they'd take it in turns to go and buy the tickets so it'd look like each guy had been to 5 games when infact they'd both been to 10

The way they have done it is a bit daft because they didn't make fans aware that this is how they would be prioritising the ticket sales. I know people who went to 10+ away games but wouldn't qualify for the 8 games rule because they'd take it in turns to go and buy the tickets so it'd look like each guy had been to 5 games when infact they'd both been to 10

if you buy online you can tag on other customer numbers onto the order I think? Not sure. I know last time I bought online it automatically brought up my mates name too.

I'm glad Forest have finally put a stop to the laying out of red carpet that we've been giving away supporters for years.

The lower Bridgford is the best part of the ground for acoustics and on the odd occasion we've played a side that have sold 5k tickets it can end up feeling like a home game for them!

Well done Forest, shove away fans in the corner, get Forest fans behind each goal and remove any advantage having a big following can give.

But there's only a few games a season where you fill both home ends on your own anyway.

if you buy online you can tag on other customer numbers onto the order I think? Not sure. I know last time I bought online it automatically brought up my mates name too.

these are not your techno savvy fans though

besides they had no reason to make sure they were using the correct customer numbers last season as they weren't aware this change would come in

Well we gave you guys 2800 last you give measley 2002 you red tight bastarts I say we only 1500 see how you guys like it.

And have over a thousand empty seats which effects us as well in ticket sales, great idea, the SE corner holds 2800 let them have the tickets instead of tit for tat crap.

Just leave it alone B4 yeah, I rather reddogs have full allocation without being a bitch to them. Anyway peace out i'm off to London in a bit then fly out to Basel. Bye  :)

Archived