Forest away

unclej

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you're an away member, it's pretty difficult.

I'm just a mere season ticket holder. The old man didn't want to take me when I was younger and he's always buys for it these days...so I've never been :(

I'm moving back to Notts that weekend so fancy getting myself a ticket.

Last year there was a tit-for-tat nonsense with about 2000 tickets.

I don't expect there to be many more. They'll be on sale in a couple of weeks I reckon.

Last year there was a tit-for-tat nonsense with about 2000 tickets.

I don't expect there to be many more. They'll be on sale in a couple of weeks I reckon.

We gave them more tat than they gave us tit.

Although I'm glad we allowed more to witness the game.

Bah Hoo Ma Hah!

To be fair, I'd rather have more tit than tat.... Sorry, wrong forum.

If Boycie fell in a bucket of tits he'd come out sucking his thumb.

are they letting us in free ? tit for tat , like..

Don't be daft.

We only get in for free at home games, which is why none of us ever go away.

At least their will be a stream on wiziwig as it is a tv game I think.

American - on the sole basis that your name suggests that you might be from USA, please can you help?

I'm in California on holiday when this match is on. Other than online streaming is there likely to be any way of watching it if it's on TV, and if so how?

Many thanks

American - on the sole basis that your name suggests that you might be from USA, please can you help?

I'm in California on holiday when this match is on. Other than online streaming is there likely to be any way of watching it if it's on TV, and if so how?

Many thanks

Unfortunately in the States only way to watch is via online streaming sites such as wiziwig if the game is televised.With the being on Sky it is possible a local bar to you could have a Satelite and be able to get it(Cannot get Sky Sports channel in the U.S. I believe though).

Many thanks

There is this BeIN sports channel that carries some Champs games, certainly here in Canada and online, $20 a month though, and I am not sure if (m)any pubs carry it and certainly no pubs at 5:15am which will be kick off time in Cali. So only way beyond a stream is if your hotel has BeIN sports and they are showing that game. Hope that helps??

There is this BeIN sports channel that carries some Champs games, certainly here in Canada and online, $20 a month though, and I am not sure if (m)any pubs carry it and certainly no pubs at 5:15am which will be kick off time in Cali. So only way beyond a stream is if your hotel has BeIN sports and they are showing that game. Hope that helps??

Many thanks Dabber. And American. I appreciate the help

Archived