Under 21s & Academy 14/15

-JW-

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have asked them three times to make the matches available to us but they have their reasons for not showing it. I would not release the 7-1 until we knock Stoke out of the Cup, then show them both!

I wonder if its just because they dont want to showcase our young players that easily, I mean if every team had their U21s and U18s on their players, the scouts from top teams could identify which youngsters to watch so quickly without leaving their office 

Re - I wonder if its just because they dont want to showcase our young players that easily, I mean if every team had their U21s and U18s on their players, the scouts from top teams could identify which youngsters to watch so quickly without leaving their office.

Seems very likely now you mention it, whiteroseram

CEO at Florist has resigned because he was not consulted on the appointment of Dougie Freedman according to SSN. Would anyone try that on Sam Rush? I would not! The Staff at DCFC are ridiculously professional. There is no chance of McClaren going to Newcastle if he could not have total control of transfers. Unthinkable.

Archived