Confirmed - Mason Bennett joins Bradford City on loan until Jan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he might have still got some game time with us as 1 of 4 wingers.

But i'm not sure he's as highly rated as he was.

Just a feeling.

Youth loans can only be for a maximum period, not sure how long that is though and I also dont think they count towards you normal loan allowance. There has to be a recall clause as well.

Wisdoms was a youth loan until Jan when we changed it to a normal loan.

I think it's to get around normal loan rules. Not sure what rules they want to avoid though.

There are a lot of very particular rules about loans, Youth Loan are just one type. I could look through the particular regulations on it, but I doubt they're doing it to avoid anything.

I don't like to use my source for personal gain

Always open for donations tho

http://www.dcfcfans.uk/donate

:p

Them little "Members +" legends - they're as desirable as Forest's fabled and inevitable third star. Can I have another?

Customer testimonial:   "Anyway, I'm very grateful for this 'Members +' product. It really did make my cock much bigger."

Customer testimonial:   "Anyway, I'm very grateful for this 'Members +' product. It really did make my cock much bigger."

I sent off for one of those penis lengthening gadgets once and they sent me back a concave mirror. Not my worst ever investment however.

I sent off for one of those penis lengthening gadgets once and they sent me back a concave mirror. Not my worst ever investment however.

Oh, conCAVE.

(digs out mirror)

Archived