Joey Barton ain't all bad

Day

Derby to win it

After playing them in the play-off final last time around, and sharing the six points over the two regular season games against them, I fancy Derby to win the Championship this time around. McClaren is a top coach, he

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not taking to iPro stadium. It's in washing machine so won't able to take it on Monday so hopefully it will be fine for Sheffield Wednesday away. :)

Joey is a gobby scouser, full of himself and very up his own arris. He's also a decent footballer and intelligent (a rare coupling) albeit with a self destruct streak to his nature.

His analysis of Derby and the management team is pretty good and all the more so because he's a current player and not a journo.

We are a well run outfit and knowledgeable football folk realise it. Arry has said similar stuff a week or two ago although he predicted Wigan may sneak the top spot above us so he must have had a chablis or two.....

The guy is incapable of individual thought. Checked out his twitter. He simply quotes and misquotes others. Then resorts to childish twitter tactics such as criticizing Yossi Benayoun's English. Like the halfwit he is. The thought never crossed his mind that English is not a first language for the guy. That he speaks multiple languages. 

This thread seems to be full of he beats me because he loves me. 

Archived