Shaftesbury Street

Best TV Dramas

More a comedy than pure drama but I've somehow ignored Entourage up till now, mostly just because I kinda loathe Mark Wahlberg. It's absolutely the best thing I've watched in ages though, just can't stop slogging through it right now.

I am not into this American ***** " breaking wind" or whatever its called

has anybody seen peaky blinders, cracking drama, in fact best I have seen for eons

Yes. Big fan here. Looking forward to third series later this year. 

Looking forward to the second series of True Detective, especially with it's interesting choice of cast. 

The 1st season was incredible, watched it through 3 times now and it's just perfect. Hopefully the second series is as good. 

has anyone watched Penny Dreadful?

I noticed the box set on Sky and decided to download it. I'm on the 3rd episode...

it's er....... fooked up!

Yes.Definitely some interesting things go on in this show lol.I like it.

​I am currently watching the final episode of season 1.

I think Dalton is quite good in this show.Somewhat surprised by Hartnett as I never really thought of him being a good actor,but I think he does a fine job in this.

Fine cast all-around.

Second season is great so far.

I know I'm a latecomer, but thanks to 6 months free Netflix I've been watching Breaking Bad, having avoided it because everyone raved about it.

Just reached the end of series 3, can't remember ever seeing a tv drama so intense  that at times that I have to make a concious effort to breathe while watching!

Well worth every plaudit and award going.

I know I'm a latecomer, but thanks to 6 months free Netflix I've been watching Breaking Bad, having avoided it because everyone raved about it.

Just reached the end of series 3, can't remember ever seeing a tv drama so intense  that at times that I have to make a concious effort to breathe while watching!

My favourite show ever.Just fantastic writing,acting,etc.

​I liked Better Call Saul better

​I was the same. Watched them all about 2 months ago. I won't ruin it for you, but, like The Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire, when it ends, it leaves a void!