Enjoy Saturday you lot!

While you're all at the iPro on Saturday, we'll be at the fantastic Turnbull Ground in Whitby watching the mighty Cod Army take on Scarborough Athletic. It's our annual pilgrimage to my parents place for the Whitby regatta!

We will all be wearing our Rams gear though, plus I'll get my mate who does the local radio commentary to keep giving us a shout out of the Rams scoreline.

Enjoy!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of old mates go to Whitby twice a year for the Goth Weekend. They keep asking me along. One day I'll join them. Maybe this year - Voltaire is headlining.

Oh and pop down the side of Mr Moos smoothy shake bar ( the left of it) and knock on the door of number 4 Clark ' s Yard. Tell them Mark said you can have a cuppa!

I go bat **** crazy for Mr Moos, best ice cream i've ever had.  Love Whitby too, beautiful place.

While you're all at the iPro on Saturday, we'll be at the fantastic Turnbull Ground in Whitby watching the mighty Cod Army take on Scarborough Athletic. It's our annual pilgrimage to my parents place for the Whitby regatta!

We will all be wearing our Rams gear though, plus I'll get my mate who does the local radio commentary to keep giving us a shout out of the Rams scoreline.

Enjoy!

I'm in Whitby now, just got in from a few beers in town. We've been to the Yorkshire dales for a few days walking and r & r then moved on to Whitby this morning, my daughter lives here. I'm thinking of going to Whitby Town myself on Sat afternoon, I need to to do something to occupy myself whilst my head is at the iPro !

I'm in Whitby now, just got in from a few beers in town. We've been to the Yorkshire dales for a few days walking and r & r then moved on to Whitby this morning, my daughter lives here. I'm thinking of going to Whitby Town myself on Sat afternoon, I need to to do something to occupy myself whilst my head is at the iPro !

If you do go...look for a couple of monkeys with Rams shirts on, that'll be my lad and his mate dressed up for the day.

Do pop up Clark ' s Yard and say hello though!

Archived