Suggestions for new song(s)/chant(s)

After the Rangers game and last season especially it has become apparent that we need a(or multiple) new song(s)/chant(s) to sing at games. an idea is to come up with a new player chant for the likes of Jeff Hendrick who is a massively influential player in the Derby County team, yet doesn't appear to have the fans backing him as much as other players, and after speaking to some of the players, having their name sung by the fans does give a massive boost of confidence which will be important in making sure next season is our season. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever we get even slightly creative with songs though, like "You're my Jamie Ward" or "Chris Martin's got a massive cock" people reject them without any better suggestions.

So just shout "Hughesy" or "Keogh" or the "Super John" song and you won't get criticism. Keep it simple for the boring folk.

Might be because the introduction of "since i was young"  but we really don't sing the Dale Cavese chant anymore. Sounded awesome on most away days.

Only really sounded good at Peterborough to be fair. It's always sung too quickly.

Since I was young is over done now.. Getting boring.

I'm up all night with Bryson

I'm up all night with Buxton

I'm up all night with Martin

IM UP ALL NIGHT WITH CRAIG FORSYTH (tune of get lucky)

I'm sorry how awful this is but me and my mates made it up in maga and can't stop singing it haha

I reckon Cal-er-o to the tune of let it go could go down a treat, top shout.

work in progress: 

Cal-er-o, Cal-er-o,

Cant hold it back anymore,

Cal-er-o, Cal-er-o,

Turn away and go to score!

He don't care

What they're going to say

Let ivan rage on,

The cold never bothered him anyway!

(i think we're onto a winner dave)

Archived