Who is going to Charlton?

B4ev6is

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New season - b4 with his wildly funny comments.

If we have over 1000 there I will be shocked. I expect 700-800.

B4 if the bus arrives to the ground before 5pm, I'll cover your bus fare. You'll be lucky to be off the m25 by 5pm. You ever been to london midweek?

I went wembly it can not be any worse and yeovil on the coach we took nearly 3k there so to me london a lot closer than yeovil.

both Saturday games B4

Keep dreaming mate, just don't be disappointed if there's not 2-3k there along side you.

Quick question, are you at work in the morning of the match, or the next day? Is your dad?

We took 1750 ish to Yeovil not 3k. Not sure why you're so obsessed with every away allocations? You're in dreaming wonderland B4 tbf.  

No but end of the day people could ask work another day instead.

depends what job you do. I assume you've swapped shifts with someone, that's fine for you, but not everybody has a job like yours B4.

You need to really think about how hard it is to get to away games mid week before you demand 3k away B4. You seem to think its easy, but the only reason you're going to Charlton is because it suits your situation.

You may find your dad can't get time off for the next away game, then you won't be able to go. We won't be telling you to get yourself down to the game, because it won't be possible for you to attend that game.

I hope you understand other peoples situations too mate.

I went wembly it can not be any worse and yeovil on the coach we took nearly 3k there so to me london a lot closer than yeovil.

we took 3000 to their ground of 5000? And I think fans are more inthusiastic for games at Wembley than they are for Charlton away midweek

Two of us going B4 but I doubt we'll get more than 1000. You always get a reasonable turnout from us at Charlton partly because it's one of the few away games those of us living in London can get to plus it's a friendly club,good fans etc. I refuse to go to Millwall for obvious reasons. Have a great day out mate!

Two of us going B4 but I doubt we'll get more than 1000. You always get a reasonable turnout from us at Charlton partly because it's one of the few away games those of us living in London can get to plus it's a friendly club,good fans etc. I refuse to go to Millwall for obvious reasons. Have a great day out mate!

Obvious reasons? Its not the mid 80's anymore..

To be fair you can do the whole away day either by coach or train without being within 50 yards of a Millwall fan if you want.

I think it's a massive shame really. Just makes the experience very cold, clinical and depressing. Aside from their fans being total bell ends inside the ground, never had any bother from Millwall fans. Some great pubs around London Bridge too.

Archived