Who is going to Charlton?

B4ev6is

I'll be there B4, and as far as I'm aware there'll be 2 or 3 mates coming with, you can add us to your list  ;)

Not sure why but I have a soft spot for Charlton away, maybe it's because I had a nice pasty once, or maybe it was the christmas cards they gave out last year...

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there B4, and as far as I'm aware there'll be 2 or 3 mates coming with, you can add us to your list ;)

Not sure why but I have a soft spot for Charlton away, maybe it's because I had a nice pasty once, or maybe it was the christmas cards they gave out last year...

I went there in my promotion year under the bald eagle. I like the ground and also like the set up there. Mind you that was not far off twenty years ago now. That makes me feel old

Come pn guys if can manage 4500 away sheffield wednesday surely we can manage 2500 to 3000 at chalton with our away support.

You've sold 3k for ours at present, it won't be 4.5k

Leeds have the best away support in this league and wouldn't take 3k to Charlton on a Tuesday, so no chance Derby will.

London Rams meeting at London Bridge - The George, Borough High Street. As it's midweek and people coming straight from work. Otherwise we'd go to The Pilot, 68 River Way, Greenwich, London

SE10 0BE.

That's near to North Greenwich tube (the dome) and is a sturdy 20-25 min walk to The Valley or there are buses. Plenty of Derby in there last season at Xmas-time.

London based Ram here, will try and call in on the way to the game after work.

Archived