Nathan Ak

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't see how he can be called homegrown when hes been in england for 3 years?`

Apparently the rule is - if you've been at the club for 3 years before the age of 21, you are homegrown. Pretty pointless rule if you think about it

I think a lot of you have far too  much time on your hands !

You speculate on speculation that was only hinted at in a vague kind of way by people who only know a little bit more than you do yourself. In some cases its almost 'well his name begins with C which rhymes with D and his manager once visited the same town as Paul Simpson's aunt. Therefore there's a connection' and so it must be true.

Why not wait until something actually happens ? Then you can join in with some of our other Derby fans in totally writing off the new acquisition before he's even put his boots on. Armchair pundits who, in many cases, have never seen the said player kick a ball but still feel empowered behind their keyboard. People who saw him have a bad game 5 seasons ago and quote it as though its the player's form for life. People who read something about a player 4 years ago one of the red tops and assume that they know exactly what their character is. I guess it keeps the forum ticking over.  

Its the silly season and thank god the football is about to start. Then we can all make ridiculous comments about that :-)   

You speculate on speculation that was only hinted at in a vague kind of way by people who only know a little bit more than you do yourself. In some cases its almost 'well his name begins with C which rhymes with D and his manager once visited the same town as Paul Simpson's aunt. Therefore there's a connection' and so it must be true.

Why not wait until something actually happens ? Then you can join in with some of our other Derby fans in totally writing off the new acquisition before he's even put his boots on. Armchair pundits who, in many cases, have never seen the said player kick a ball but still feel empowered behind their keyboard. People who saw him have a bad game 5 seasons ago and quote it as though its the player's form for life. People who read something about a player 4 years ago one of the red tops and assume that they know exactly what their character is. I guess it keeps the forum ticking over.  

Its the silly season and thank god the football is about to start. Then we can all make ridiculous comments about that :-)   

#light blue touchpaper and stand well back :ph34r:

Oh 442; just like the formation you are bit behind the times. You don't come on forums like this for fact based information you go to university. You don't come on here for real friends either, because if we had some I would like you have only done 7 posts since joining the forum in July rather than 120+. I am quite happy in this asylum knowing like the other lunatics in here that no one is keeping us here. Looking forward to your next input being outrageous fantasy and perhaps we could then be friends?

Oh I-Ram I'm not allowed friends or pets since the incident with the Gerbil back in the seventies. I'm not averse to a little fantasy though and of course that's what the Internet is for .

Two things I struggle with though are people who present fantasy as fact and those that care about the number of times you ve posted.

Ill try to post more :-) I ll stop interrupting this thread now though. Love and peace to all fellow Rams fans .

Sheepshagger :-)

...yeah... thanks for the condescending post mate (?!). It's a good job YOU don't have too much time on YOUR hands after that chapter and verse from up on high. Apart from the contradiction in your opening comment though, your not too far of the mark in these points about how we can all (except you I suppose!) get carried way as fans......but man....what a smug, self-congratulatory, 'listen-to-me children' manner of delivery!!      

Archived