Nathan Ak

North_Stand_Ram

I'm Listermint fresh and ready for you RiverSowDog - come on big lad.

Wasn't trying to be condescending at all. Getting carried away is all part of being a fan. Some of the shxt spouted on these player speculation and new player signing threads is just garbage though ! I may be old and out of touch with the way forums have developed but blimey don't go defending lad or making judgements about me. I generalised and didn't pick on individual posters.

Happy to get into some sparring though even if it is just with tongues.

COYR - the football is nearly back and then we ll have plenty to chat about.   

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't trying to be condescending at all. Getting carried away is all part of being a fan. Some of the shxt spouted on these player speculation and new player signing threads is just garbage though ! I may be old and out of touch with the way forums have developed but blimey don't go defending lad or making judgements about me. I generalised and didn't pick on individual posters.

My kind of poster.

You'll be banned in a week.  :D

Greg is still young enough to smack both your bottoms young gentlemen.

Anyway, Im just warming up here :-)   I'm sure that the Admins will have no problem with me.

Looks like Ake isn't coming but I'm still encouraged by the loan deals that we are now making. Another couple of good ones in the key positions and we'll be challenging.    

Anyway, Im just warming up here :-) I'm sure that the Admins will have no problem with me.

We are not acquainted, but I too feel that I might like the cut of your jib.

Two Eddies,

There's only two Eddies......

You two can go and chunter in the snug to your hearts content :)

I don't know Eddie but I'll buy him a half ! in fact, you can now have the one that I'd have bought Ossie had I seen him this season !

Shut the snug door on your way out please Vulcan

Anyway, Im just warming up here :-)   I'm sure that the Admins will have no problem with me.

No not at all, in fact we'll be opening a special over-50s section of the forum soon.

It will be made of wood and have structural pillars obscuring the view of parts of posts. You boys are going to love it.

I don't know Eddie but I'll buy him a half ! in fact, you can now have the one that I'd have bought Ossie had I seen him this season !

Shut the snug door on your way out please Vulcan

Nah, think I'll come and join you so you can coach the new generation through, bit quieter than out here with all those new whippersnappers screaming and creaming at the merest hint of a transfer.....

Nah, think I'll come and join you so you can coach the new generation through, bit quieter than out here with all those new whippersnappers screaming and creaming at the merest hint of a transfer.....

Name names Vulcan. You mean Daveo don't you!

442, great to see you around mate.

Two Eddies,

There's only two Eddies......

You two can go and chunter in the snug to your hearts content :)

Bottles of Belgian mild all round.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived