Gary Mackay-Steven - FLW sources

tomonred

Have you watched him play at all?

Because, as someone who watches Dundee United a lot, he's better than Russell in my opinion.

I would be ecstatic if we got him.

Are you sure you watch Dundee United a lot?  :lol:

So inconsistent and is no where near as good as Russell

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a grip? Because I don't rate a kid who plays for Dundee Utd? Russell was wanted by Celtic and a decent Serie A team, and Everton had bid the summer before... This lad? Barnsley... How many times have you watched him play? Just because someone can do some tricks doesn't mean they're a good player. There's a reason he's still plying his trade in the SPL

http://talksport.com/magazine/features/130127/transfer-gossip-wanyama-hooper-gary-mackay-steven-and-more-spl-bargains-189820

Quote the 'potential SPL bargains for Premier League' reference.

I assume that's aimed at the Anti-Stevens possy. Explain why because I don't rate a winger from Scotland I don't have a clue about football?

We should bow down to the knowledge of all the people slating Ward and claiming he can't play for a full 90 minutes despite him playing more full games last season than Russell, Dawkins and Bamford  :lol:

We should bow down to the knowledge of all the people slating Ward and claiming he can't play for a full 90 minutes despite him playing more full games last season than Russell, Dawkins and Bamford :lol:

Exactly. We already have 3 better wingers than him and 2 exciting prospects in Bennett and Calero. I think we're fine in that department, and even if we were to make a signing, 500k+? No thanks

And funny that... No move... Nixon says he's available for 600k, yet no takers, and Barnsley are the only side pushing it...

maybe it was Dundee's contestant message of them saying they didn't have to sell.

GMS has entered his final year which means we'll be able to get him for less. How much would he be rated if he had 2/3 years left on his contract.

Exactly. We already have 3 better wingers than him and 2 exciting prospects in Bennett and Calero. I think we're fine in that department, and even if we were to make a signing, 500k+? No thanks

I wouldn't mind if we signed him, McClaren could possibly improve him with some good coaching, but I just don't understand all the people slating Ward. People love a good Youtube compilation bless them  :lol:

Archived