Who will shine this season

Hans

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another vote for Hendrick but got a sneaking feeling that at some stage during the season Hanson will get his chance and grabs it with both hands. Think he might be the next 'Hughes' out of the academy

Praised by McClaren on the official site (video interview also for the Christie signing) when discussing players we throw into training with the first team who either sink or swim. He's swimming at the moment, said McClaren

Wherever the opportunity arises -we're a bit thinner in central defence than midfield so maybe that's where his chance is more likely to come from

Not sure about that, as he's definitely more of CDM, which to be honest, we only have Eustace to do at the moment.

Hanson isn't big enough to play CB at a senior level. He will end up as a RB or more probably, a CDM. Max Lowe is now pushing into midfield from LB.

Carsley started as a LB in the reserves. Steve Powell started out as a RB.  

I'm hoping Cyrus Christie will hit the ground running. Also, if Hendrick continues his form from the end of last season, he's odds on for POTS in my opinion.

Hmmm.

I think hendrick will do well but bryson might fade because 3 into 2 won't go.

We probably won't do this, but it would solve the 3in2 problem... imagine a midfield diamond of;

Hughes

Bryson    Hendrick

Thorne(TOUCH WOOD!!!)

Mouthwatering... 

I'm hoping Granty. Not because of lack of faith in our defenders more giving them the assurance he's on the case.

There were a few times pre Eric Steele I wasn't completely convinced about his decision making but I think he's come on in leaps and bounds under the new coach so I'm hoping for that to continue.

Archived