Invite 4 famous people for dinner/Dead or Alive

ramafan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asked my dad the same question and his response was; ' Jesus, all you'd need is 2 fishes and a loaf of bread he'd feed us all and he can turn water into wine, bit of a no brainer really'

Give him credit where it's due that is a great answer

Asked my dad the same question and his response was; ' Jesus, all you'd need is 2 fishes and a loaf of bread he'd feed us all and he can turn water into wine, bit of a no brainer really'

Give him credit where it's due that is a great answer

True. But give that bread to frogggy and he'll use his culinary magic to turn it into summat exciting. The wine he'll just drink.

Jesus, so if he turns up then I know he exists, but chances are he is a no show so more food for the rest of us and I can tell the millions of believers what a sham it all was

Hitler, mad man or genius....I reckon a night with a few Weiss bieres and we would find out.

My wife's granddad...he is a famous war hero in Denmark and we never got to meet him.

Paul Heaton.....quite simply the greatest rock n roll star that the world has ever produced.

Tupac was the fat guy who got shot ? Those other three are famous for what ?

No, Tupac was the thin guy that got shot. Biggie was the fat guy. And you should show some respect to some of the best musicians ever.

No, Tupac was the thin guy that got shot. Biggie was the fat guy. And you should show some respect to some of the best musicians ever.

I have a great respect for the best musicians ever like Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Rod Stewart, Elvis Presley and Maria Callas.

Archived