Invite 4 famous people for dinner/Dead or Alive

ramafan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geddy Lee, Neil Peart, Alex Lifeson and the Dalai Lama.

The first three because they're just brilliant and the Buddhist blokey on account of his wicked sense of humour and humility.

Which Dalai Lama though? There's been about 14!

Professor Brian Cox- Said this before about the guy, he's intelligent as well as funny, a rare combo, plus he could probably blow your mind with all sorts of stuff you never knew about our universe. Think he'd be fascinating to talk to because of this.

Brian Clough- You don't need me to explain this one.

John Lennon- Musical legend so would be an honour, but he's also a huge hypocrite in some of his actions. I know it's "Do as I say, not as I do", but there's a million questions he has to answer and nowhere enough time (especially with the star-studded present company at this dinner)

Corey Taylor (lead singer of the bands Slipknot and Stone Sour)- huge fan of his music, a chance for me to be a bit of a fanboy I guess. Similar to above, loads of questions and nowhere near enough time.

Audrey Hepburn - stunning woman with a very interesting past

Frederick Abberline - chief inspector on the Jack the Ripper case, would be interesting to see what he knew.

Daniel Kitson - best comedian ever

Ellie Crisell - great news reporter who seems to have a good view on world events and very nice lady too

Archived