Invite 4 famous people for dinner/Dead or Alive

ramafan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Carmelo Anthony?

You got a court in the back garden?

Not a court but we could shoot some hoops in the garden while dinner is being prepared. Then, over some whisky, I can explain to him why staying with the Knicks is good for his legacy as well as his bank balance. 

I'm sure you don't need an explanation for Weiner or Scarlett for that matter. Bobby is my hero

Is it just dinner or we allowed to offer the female guests a creamy dessert after?

JFK would beat you to Marilyn Monroe long before you're ready for "dessert". Then pass her over to Bobby when you weren't looking.

As for Diana, could we have a poll on "Yes" or "No"? Personally, I used to find her most unattractive.

Not a court but we could shoot some hoops in the garden while dinner is being prepared. Then, over some whisky, I can explain to him why staying with the Knicks is good for his legacy as well as his bank balance. 

I'm sure you don't need an explanation for Weiner or Scarlett for that matter. Bobby is my hero

Good reasons.

You think he'll stay?

Good reasons.

You think he'll stay?

I do. $30+million is an awful lot of money to leave on the table plus the fact that they have a great chance of adding another superstar next summer. The east is also so weak that the Knicks should still be aiming for the finals next year. NBA fan?

Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Martin Luther-King and Leonardo Da Vinci.

Sort of stuffed up the boy - girl table arrangements. But never mind.

Could I have Patricia Routledge in character as Hyacinth Bucket as the hostess and the guy in the Rammie suit serving entree, Julian Clary serving the mains (each just for the reaction) and Jack the Ripper with dessert (just so I find out who he was and make millions).

No, Tupac was the thin guy that got shot. Biggie was the fat guy. And you should show some respect to some of the best musicians ever.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(breathe)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice one.

I do. $30+million is an awful lot of money to leave on the table plus the fact that they have a great chance of adding another superstar next summer. The east is also so weak that the Knicks should still be aiming for the finals next year. NBA fan?

Just got into it in recent months, since playing the game on the PS3 quite a bit.

My knowledge is fairly limited, learning though, enjoyed watching the draft (well the first hour or so) the other week. 

Liked the rumour of Anthony joining up with James, Wade and Bosh at the Heat, would be quite interesting. No doubt none of them would take the pay cuts, and the bench would be woeful, but would still be cool to see it happen. 

Just got into it in recent months, since playing the game on the PS3 quite a bit.

My knowledge is fairly limited, learning though, enjoyed watching the draft (well the first hour or so) the other week. 

Liked the rumour of Anthony joining up with James, Wade and Bosh at the Heat, would be quite interesting. No doubt none of them would take the pay cuts, and the bench would be woeful, but would still be cool to see it happen.

Melo and LeBron both want max contracts so it would take huge wage cuts for Wade and Bosh to make it happen. Something significantly less than $10 million a year I believe. Bosh has been offered a 4 year $96 mil contract from Houston so even more unlikely if you consider that.

My dream scenario would be Bosh to Houston, LeBron to Cavs and Melo to stay put. Then the Knicks to go after Love, Marc Gasol or preferably Rondo next year.

I wasn't really sure of the interest in it but I think I'll start a thread.

Melo and LeBron both want max contracts so it would take huge wage cuts for Wade and Bosh to make it happen. Something significantly less than $10 million a year I believe. Bosh has been offered a 4 year $96 mil contract from Houston so even more unlikely if you consider that.

My dream scenario would be Bosh to Houston, LeBron to Cavs and Melo to stay put. Then the Knicks to go after Love, Marc Gasol or preferably Rondo next year.

I wasn't really sure of the interest in it but I think I'll start a thread.

Yep, start a thread.

Must be anytime soon players start making decisions? Seems like they're waiting for each other to make the first move before they decide. Reading Anthony was suppose to let the Knicks know yesterday his decision. 

Any or all of these would be interesting:

Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Buddha and Richard Dawkins

Tony Blair, George W Bush, Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden

JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby and 'The shooter on the grassy knoll'

Adam, Eve and Satan in serpent form (would have to make do with three in this case).

Maybe serve stuffed fig leaves followed by an apple strudel desert.

Archived