Islam Slimani

drgoodspeak

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just about to topic this. Maybe this is why we no longer want the Juke. Very impressed with Slimani, he seems to have presence, energy and a eye for goal. No doubt he will have options, and will probably end up in the Premier League. Good to see us linked with these sort of players.

I had to laugh when I saw this. It'd be a brilliant signing, but it just won't happen.

8 goals in 26 games for Sporting despite being used as a sub for them and regarded as the best Algerian footballer despite Abdouninho - he has been first rate for Algeria in the World Cup too. 

I'd be delighted with this signing, on the face of it, but I just don't see it.

Almost mentioned him in the transfer suggestion thread after watching the 2nd round game.

He looked good against Germany, led the line, nice touch, took up some great positions between the CB's and pretty mobile as well. He's got a pretty good scoring record and he is not first choice at him club so potentially affordable?

8 goals in 26 games for Sporting despite being used as a sub for them and regarded as the best Algerian footballer despite Abdouninho - he has been first rate for Algeria in the World Cup too. 

I thought Forest signed the best Algerian footballer ever last season?

Archived