Lukas Jutkiewicz

North_Stand_Ram

One game? You said you haven't beaten us in 2 and half years, how is that one game? It's not is it? your point is flawed.

Chris Martin is a well known diver he jumped to the floor like he'd been shot when in reality he would of had a chance to score had he not jumped over. We beat you 3-0 at your place 11 v 11 and 2-0 at our place 11 v 10. You couldn't get out of your own half 11 v 11 at our place, the sending off helped you as we eased off as the game was over soon as we scored and you got a red card.

I'm talking about recent history so the overall record means nothing, I couldnt careless if you beat us in 1925.

It's a well known fact that Bryson agreed a contract with us then made a u turn for the money. I could also flip your point and say we took your best player (shack) when we was both in the same league. So that must make us more attractive according to your point? after all you never took our best player from us. You managed to keep hold of yours when we came sniffing, Mclaren even said he tho Bryson had joined us... I wonder why he made a u-turn last minute? Yep, definitely the 5 year deal on silly money.

Enjoy mid table in the Championship next year, you wasn't good enough last year and your team is miles weaker now, but yeah, stick to thinking promotion is a certainty. Oh and I wonder who Jutkiewicz will sign for us or you? Yep the most attractive outfit, us.

Chris Martin was tripped quite blatantly and the ref made a mistake, had he played advantage after the foul, our equaliser would have counted and the game would have completely changed. You beat us under our old manager, we're a changed side now; A better side than Burnley as shown in the form tables.

No point arguing semantics over Bryson. The end result is that he will be playing with us next year not you. Your loss anyway, he would have improved your side no end.

Haha you can have Jutkiewicz because who wouldn't choose Prem over Champ, he'll probably be more useful in the 2015-16 season however, when you're back in the Championship anyway.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually have nothing against Burnley, and don't really wish them any kind of ill will. 

Please don't make me want you to come down ahead of the likes of Stoke.

Haha I ain't here to wind you up or argue, I will get along with you if you get along with me. I will reply to you properly if you do too me. Several posters seem to have some Ill feeling toward our club and fans hence the strange replies I got from some posters so I gave back strange replies.

Reid gave an interview after he signed which gave the impression he knows he won't be starting much, as did Gilks.

Taylor may start often but I'm happy with that he's a top player and only 32 obviously still has ability or he wouldn't

Of started 27/38 games for Wham last year.

Taylor started 16 games in the league last season.

And talking of our best players wanting to join you, didn't your player of the season, Lee Grant, join Derby last summer?

Chris Martin was tripped quite blatantly and the ref made a mistake, had he played advantage after the foul, our equaliser would have counted and the game would have completely changed. You beat us under our old manager, we're a changed side now; A better side than Burnley as shown in the form tables.

No point arguing semantics over Bryson. The end result is that he will be playing with us next year not you. Your loss anyway, he would have improved your side no end.

Haha you can have Jutkiewicz because who wouldn't choose Prem over Champ, he'll probably be more useful in the 2015-16 season however, when you're back in the Championship anyway.

Who wouldn't chose Premier league over Championship? Ermmmmmm Bryson haha I love how you contradicted yourself at the end, brilliant. Yea you are better than us but finished about 9 points behind us and we beat you twice and were a league higher, makes sense haha and I'm sure under Mclaren you collected the same amount of points as us or maybe 1 more, I await confirmation on this....

I find it difficult to believe that Bryson stayed with us for 'silly money'. Burnley just had their promotion money so am I supposed to believe they couldn't match or better our new contract offer? I think the whole object of Brysons flirtation with Burnley was to get a wage rise out of us, fair play to him, I don't think he ever had the intention of leaving, he used Burnley to up his money. And that's what I don't think Burnley fans can stand, that he made a sucker out of em. Kudos Bryso.

Who wouldn't chose Premier league over Championship? Ermmmmmm Bryson haha I love how you contradicted yourself at the end, brilliant. Yea you are better than us but finished about 9 points behind us and we beat you twice and were a league higher, makes sense haha and I'm sure under Mclaren you collected the same amount of points as us or maybe 1 more, I await confirmation on this....

Like I said, the head start took you up over us. Had we had McClaren as manager from the start of the season, the form tables show we would have finished above you. What's more, we undoubtedly play better football than you. You beat us twice, once under the old mananger and the other time due to a mistake by the referee. That's not a point in your favour, more a formality.

Regarding Bryson, the fact Derby is more attractive than an Premier League club just shows how players would rather play in the Championship with us next season than the Premiership with you...

I find it difficult to believe that Bryson stayed with us for 'silly money'. Burnley just had their promotion money so am I supposed to believe they couldn't match or better our new contract offer? I think the whole object of Brysons flirtation with Burnley was to get a wage rise out of us, fair play to him, I don't think he ever had the intention of leaving, he used Burnley to up his money. And that's what I don't think Burnley fans can stand, that he made a sucker out of em. Kudos Bryso.

How did he make a sucker out of us if he used us to get a stupid contractt from you? He's obviously made a sucker out of you. Mclaren even said he thought Bryson had gone. It's a fact he agreed a deal with us he then made a uturn and signed for you... Apparently we offered the same amount of cash as you but you offered him 5 years we offered him 3.. Obviously he was going to stay why would he move his family north for the same amount of money on a 3 year contract when he can stay at you and sign for 5 years and earn an extr few million quid.. Also he may of been **** for us and knackered his reputation, he chose too have it easy with you.. I don't care really I wasnt thrilled at being linked with him, he's not better than what we have apart from his goal scoring record which after reading your fans comments on him, he was unlikely to be good enough for Prem football

No he slipped but it wasn't a dive as he didn't appeal and tried to get straight back up. The ref made a very costly mistake we should have been at 1-1 and who knows what would have happened given how well we played with 10 men in the second half. 

However there are other games we can look at where we dropped the points needed to catch Burnley even under Macs reign. We could have caught them but we didn't. End of story. 

Like I said, the head start took you up over us. Had we had McClaren as manager from the start of the season, the form tables show we would have finished above you. What's more, we undoubtedly play better football than you. You beat us twice, once under the old mananger and the other time due to a mistake by the referee. That's not a point in your favour, more a formality.

Regarding Bryson, the fact Derby is more attractive than an Premier League club just shows how players would rather play in the Championship with us next season than the Premiership with you...

Form table means nothing though. I think anyone with a brain would say that the form table means nothing in the Championship. We beat you due to a mistake from the ref? You forgot to mention we out played you and you couldnt get out of your own half 11 v 11 you was also 1 down the ref made it easier for you as we eased off with the game in the bag.

How did he make a sucker out of us if he used us to get a stupid contractt from you? He's obviously made a sucker out of you. Mclaren even said he thought Bryson had gone. It's a fact he agreed a deal with us he then made a uturn and signed for you... Apparently we offered the same amount of cash as you but you offered him 5 years we offered him 3.. Obviously he was going to stay, why would he move his family to Burnley?

FTFY  ;)

No he slipped but it wasn't a dive as he didn't appeal and tried to get straight back up. The ref made a very costly mistake we should have been at 1-1 and who knows what would have happened given how well we played with 10 men in the second half.

However there are other games we can look at where we dropped the points needed to catch Burnley even under Macs reign. We could have caught them but we didn't. End of story.

Spot on mate although in reality it was unlikely you would of caught us. Us and Leicester last year were just too good, we smashed the record for 2nd place, pundits said we were up with 1o games to go. You were the better side 11 v 10 but it was obvious that we dropped off the pace as we dominated 11 v 11

Such a pointless argument. 

Last season is gone, done. Doesn't matter what should have happened, only what did happen. Burnley went up, we didn't. 

Consequently, what Burnley do this season is irrelevant to us. Or at least it should be. Same the other way I'd have thought. Why Burnley would give a t0$$ about a side in a league below them, where there is no traditional rivalry, I don't know. 

Bryson stayed - Great for us. He's guaranteed first team football with us. Probably would have been in rotation at Burnley at best. Same money from the sounds of it, longer contract with us. Again, great for us that he stayed. I think he'd have improved Burnley's squad, but ultimately he's unproven at Premier League level, so the loss of not getting him, who knows. I'm sure Burnley have other options to follow up.

Re Jutkiewicz - I thought the general consensus here was that we weren't that bothered about getting him anyway, especially at the price Boro wanted. Consequently, if Burnley want him and are willing to stump up the money then who cares. Don't really see why it suddenly develops into a d1ck-waving contest.

Such a pointless argument. 

Last season is gone, done. Doesn't matter what should have happened, only what did happen. Burnley went up, we didn't. 

Consequently, what Burnley do this season is irrelevant to us. Or at least it should be. Same the other way I'd have thought. Why Burnley would give a t0$$ about a side in a league below them, where there is no traditional rivalry, I don't know. 

Bryson stayed - Great for us. He's guaranteed first team football with us. Probably would have been in rotation at Burnley at best. Same money from the sounds of it, longer contract with us. Again, great for us that he stayed. I think he'd have improved Burnley's squad, but ultimately he's unproven at Premier League level, so the loss of not getting him, who knows. I'm sure Burnley have other options to follow up.

Re Jutkiewicz - I thought the general consensus here was that we weren't that bothered about getting him anyway, especially at the price Boro wanted. Consequently, if Burnley want him and are willing to stump up the money then who cares. Don't really see why it suddenly develops into a d1ck-waving contest.

Again, spot on with everything said.

I came on here peacefully as I saw a few comments slagging us off for signing 4 back up players, the response I got wasn't very good.

Form table means nothing though. I think anyone with a brain would say that the form table means nothing in the Championship. We beat you due to a mistake from the ref? You forgot to mention we out played you and you couldnt get out of your own half 11 v 11 you was also 1 down the ref made it easier for you as we eased off with the game in the bag.

Hahahahah form tables mean nothing... they show that we were a better side than you since McClaren was appointed. Maybe that's why you're discarding it offhand. 

The mistake from the ref cost us an equalising goal; at 1-1 anything could have happened. Even with 10 men, it looked like we could have scored also.

Hahahahah form tables mean nothing... they show that we were a better side than you since McClaren was appointed. Maybe that's why you're discarding it offhand. 

The mistake from the ref cost us an equalising goal; at 1-1 anything could have happened. Even with 10 men, it looked like we could have scored also.

I don't recall you having a chance if I'm honest. You still haven't provided me with stats to back up your point about you picking up more points than us since you got Mclaren? You wasn't even in the game 11 v 11 though and ws

1-0 down its not like you was dominating and ref sent off. Martin at 0-0

Archived