Lukas Jutkiewicz

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stats lie more than Alan Nixon.

Well, I've watched him a number of times and always thought he was poor too. 

It all adds up, I just think he's a poor player that gets by on his ever-present bruising attitude. A better class of defender would see his goals dry up incredibly quickly. 

Although, he is certainly better than Barnes and Sordell. 

:lol:

No chance, here's my proof.

He losses more aerial duels than he wins, which I find staggering - that's meant to be his 'strong' point.

755 accurate passes, 405 inaccurate passes - in comparison with Chris Martin, for example, this is poor.

110 shots, 24 goals - that's above average, good amount of goals.

59 goalscoring opportunities created - that's below average too.

26.4 passes per game - that's below average too.

22 successful dribbles, dispossessed 102 times - that's along with the highest in the division.

also, 29 successful tackles and 43 fouls over the season - which I find funny.

I would expect someone of Premier League calibre to make more passes, at a higher rate. Not to lose the ball as much, and create more chances. And basically, just to offer more. 

I'm not saying he is a bad player, but the best centre backs he had to face last season were Jason Shackell and Wes Morgan, questionable at the top level themselves, so it's a huge, huge gap for strikers. 

Last season, without a shadow of any doubt, Ross McCormack was the best player in the division - no doubt. 

Danny Ings was the best player in the division last season hence the award.

i agree with you about deeney though. i hope we dont sign him for the money being touted.

quite a few posters on here are nailing us down for relegation based on our signings so far, i do wonder if they tipped us for relegation last season too with signings like arfield etc but in sean dyche we have a manager who gets an extra 10-20% out of players.

if he can do the same with sordell, jutkiewicz and any other incoming players then why should we not fancy our chances at survival in the premier league?

Danny Ings was the best player in the division last season hence the award.

i agree with you about deeney though. i hope we dont sign him for the money being touted.

quite a few posters on here are nailing us down for relegation based on our signings so far, i do wonder if they tipped us for relegation last season too with signings like arfield etc but in sean dyche we have a manager who gets an extra 10-20% out of players.

if he can do the same with sordell, jutkiewicz and any other incoming players then why should we not fancy our chances at survival in the premier league?

An extra 20% from Jutkiewicz and Sordell probably wouldn't even have been enough to get in your team last season!

I have to agree Coconut, they are fine back up players if we don't seriously invest on 3 or 4 players for the first 11 we are doomed. It looks as if we have been priced out of a move for Deeney, I just hope Jutkiewicz isn't instead of Deeney.. What a disappointment that would be. But it just doesn't make sense in us signing juke and another striker, would leave us with 5 fit strikers and Vokes to come back at New Year.

:lol:

No chance, here's my proof.

He losses more aerial duels than he wins, which I find staggering - that's meant to be his 'strong' point.

755 accurate passes, 405 inaccurate passes - in comparison with Chris Martin, for example, this is poor.

110 shots, 24 goals - that's above average, good amount of goals.

59 goalscoring opportunities created - that's below average too.

26.4 passes per game - that's below average too.

22 successful dribbles, dispossessed 102 times - that's along with the highest in the division.

also, 29 successful tackles and 43 fouls over the season - which I find funny.

I would expect someone of Premier League calibre to make more passes, at a higher rate. Not to lose the ball as much, and create more chances. And basically, just to offer more.

I'm not saying he is a bad player, but the best centre backs he had to face last season were Jason Shackell and Wes Morgan, questionable at the top level themselves, so it's a huge, huge gap for strikers.

Last season, without a shadow of any doubt, Ross McCormack was the best player in the division - no doubt.

Deeney isn't a target man though,I think every striker who is quite tall is presumed a target man but be isn't so heading isn't his strong point but he is decent In the air. He can score from anywhere too which is a bonus, seemed to score screamers every week. He isn't slow and can run, decent at bringing others into play and just a good all round game with a brilliant scoring record. There isnt many with a good all round game AND the goals like Deeney brings. MCormack is okay yeah but hes quite old and has only done it for 1 season, never worth 11m but. Suppose your worth what some one is prepared to pay. Ings was bet player in the league easily, his age separates him from the rest, future England international IMO (and I said the same about Jay Rod)

I would rather have a marquee midfielder that acts as a playmaker. Ings and Vokes will both be competent in the Prem but they will need good service. A player that can find a pass and create chances from midfield would make a massive difference for you I think (not related to Bryson      :lol: )

You mean hughes? or (possible) thorne? or martin? or most of the dcfc 11?

Archived