Lukas Jutkiewicz

North_Stand_Ram

Who would you sign as an alternative? There appears to be a distinct lack of alternatives other than waiting until the season starts and taking a player on loan from a Premier League side.

I liked the look of that Cftci(?) from Dundee United.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burnley gonna break our records then. AWFUL signings

Awful signings to sit on the bench, really? For me they are 4 solid signings to add squad depth so we aren't working with a small squad like last year. They are not jaw dropping signings but they wasn't supposed to be. I'm still struggling to understand how players who won't start games will affect our chances of survival? It's like me saying you have no chance of promotion with Lee Naylor and John Eustace in your squad... It doesn't make sense does it? Because neither are first 11 players are they? Exactly

It's all well and good signing squad players if your 1st 11 is good enough for premiership. Is it? Really?

We was the best side in the Championship last year IMO and I believe we would of won the league had we not missed our best 4 players for large parts (including the home game against LEicester where if we won we went top) If you look at it there isn't that much difference in quality between the top of the Championship and lower Prem. I think as it stands we need 3 top quality signings to add to our first 11 (hopefully Deeney, Craig Dawson and a quality CM) oh and maybe a pacey winger... Dyche has done his squad building transfers, we now await our first 11 quality players..

We was the best side in the Championship last year IMO and I believe we would of won the league had we not missed our best 4 players for large parts (including the home game against LEicester where if we won we went top) If you look at it there isn't that much difference in quality between the top of the Championship and lower Prem. I think as it stands we need 3 top quality signings to add to our first 11 (hopefully Deeney, Craig Dawson and a quality CM) oh and maybe a pacey winger... Dyche has done his squad building transfers, we now await our first 11 quality players..

Think Deeney can do better than Burnley tbf

You really weren't, to be quite frank. Leicester were by far and away the most consistent team and performed exceptionally well over the course of the full season. After McClaren took over, even we were better than you, reflected in the form tables. 

To survive in the Premiership, you are gonna need more than one marquee signing (Deeney) in my opinion. You think injuries were an issue this season; it's gonna be 10 times worse if you sustain multiple injuries in the Prem and when you've got people like Sordell on the bench... I'd be very worried If I was you.

You really weren't, to be quite frank. Leicester were by far and away the most consistent team and performed exceptionally well over the course of the full season. After McClaren took over, even we were better than you, reflected in the form tables. 

To survive in the Premiership, you are gonna need more than one marquee signing (Deeney) in my opinion. You think injuries were an issue this season; it's gonna be 10 times worse if you sustain multiple injuries in the Prem and when you've got people like Sordell on the bench... I'd be very worried If I was you.

You were better than us? Hahaha brilliant you haven't been better than us in about 7 years.

The mentality of the majority of your fans is shocking, I like how you all think you're going to walk promotion haha

Btw we finished a mile ahead of you, conceded least goals in the league and hammered you twice, now I kind of understand the jealous issue your fans have with Burnley, I forgot to add you haven't beat us in like 5 years, we stole your best player years ago and more recently your best player agreed a deal to join us hahahahahahaha you lot must hate us

You were better than us? Hahaha brilliant you haven't been better than us in about 7 years.

The mentality of the majority of your fans is shocking, I like how you all think you're going to walk promotion haha

Btw we finished a mile ahead of you, conceded least goals in the league and hammered you twice, now I kind of understand the jealous issue your fans have with Burnley, I forgot to add you haven't beat us in like 5 years, we stole your best player years ago and more recently your best player agreed a deal to join us hahahahahahaha you lot must hate us

Not really

But we'll have Shackell back.

He's not wrong though is he? From when McClaren took over we had a better points to game ratio than Burnley - therefore we did actually do better, we just had an awful start.

Please show me where our best player agreed to join Burnley? Because I'm pretty sure he signed a 5 year contract last week.... Quick change of mind eh?

I also like how you aLl thought you was nailed on for promotion last year, you also thought you had a realistic chance of catching us hahahahahahaha what ever happened to the threads like ''who to buy when we go up''

I think it's evident to see that "Burnley boy" is exactly that - a boy. Must have a swell live spending a Saturday afternoon on a forum that doesn't concern your football club....

I think it's evident to see that "Burnley boy" is exactly that - a boy. Must have a swell live spending a Saturday afternoon on a forum that doesn't concern your football club....

I was just commenting on some of the brainless posts I saw, that's all.

I suppose all clubs have the idiots who think Promotion/relegation is determined by who your 5th choice midfielder is.

I was just commenting on some of the brainless posts I saw, that's all.

I suppose all clubs have the idiots who think Promotion/relegation is determined by who your 5th choice midfielder is.

Yes. But none of your signings thus far are good enough for the premiership, in my opinion... Dyche is a great manager, and a brilliant tactition and movivator. But you need outright quality to compete in the top flight, and in my opinion, your squad as of yet doesn't have enough of it.

You had 12 men at your place against 10, and Derby's 10 men still pissed all over you second half.

Also, your town's a shithole, your ground's a dump and you are the exception to the rule - a Burnley fan who is a cretin. Most of your guys are proper football fans - I can only assume that the sum of your actual age and your IQ barely add up to 20.

Archived