Lukas Jutkiewicz

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said it'd be 5. But it says no where you offered 3. Shackell got a 4 year deal aged 27, why wouldn't Bryson aged 27?

Ok so if we offered him 4 he'd still earn more in his 5 years at Derby.... lads who know their stuff said it was 3 though but Nything other than 5 and he earns more at derby... He will bag an extra 2 million from you

Ok so if we offered him 4 he'd still earn more in his 5 years at Derby.... lads who know their stuff said it was 3 though but Nything other than 5 and he earns more at derby... He will bag an extra 2 million from you

where are you getting these facts from ? 

Why does it matter what we or Burnley Boy thinks is going to happen? What will happen, will happen. Everyone has an opinion, but at the end of the day, an opinion is just that.

Do I think Burnley will stay up next season, absolutely not. I don't think anyone out of Burnley actually thinks they will. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean they won't stay up.

I don't think we would have stayed up either, you've got to spend money if you're promoted and want to stay up.

It doesn't always work but I think it gives you the best chance, in my opinion.

The players Burnley have signed, in my opinion (see that bits key), aren't and won't be good enough. I'd say the same if they were players Derby were signing, even for the Championship.

Good luck to Burnley though, but I feel they just aren't giving themselves a chance.

If you and your family lived up north and you worked up north and you were offered the same job down south, same pay but the contract was only for 3 years where as If you stays you got a 5 year deal... Would you move down south and take he job? (oh and potentially ruin your reputation by not doing so well at your new place of work)

Who says he'll stay the 5 years? Surely premiership bonuses would be higher? It's hard to say what a player will earn in a 5 year spell. And he won't be earning an extra 2m, for sure...

Why does it matter what we or Burnley Boy thinks is going to happen? What will happen, will happen. Everyone has an opinion, but at the end of the day, an opinion is just that.

Do I think Burnley will stay up next season, absolutely not. I don't think anyone out of Burnley actually thinks they will. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean they won't stay up.

I don't think we would have stayed up either, you've got to spend money if you're promoted and want to stay up.

It doesn't always work but I think it gives you the best chance, in my opinion.

The players Burnley have signed, in my opinion (see that bits key), aren't and won't be good enough. I'd say the same if they were players Derby were signing, even for the Championship.

Good luck to Burnley though, but I feel they just aren't giving themselves a chance.

But do squad players who Are hardly going to feature really determine whether a side stays up or not?no they dont

Who says he'll stay the 5 years? Surely premiership bonuses would be higher? It's hard to say what a player will earn in a 5 year spell. And he won't be earning an extra 2m, for sure...

I'd imagine he'd be on 20k a week now. A year on 20k a week is Over a million quid. He can stay the 5years if he wants he can sit in the reserves for 2 of them if he wants. If he leaves he will leave on even more money at the very least he has guaranteed himself 5million quid minimum

Because every player stays until the end of their contract. Bryson doesn't seem the type of player to be happy not being involved with the team, so don't see the problem in a long term contract. If he at some point in the next five years falls out of the first team squad, I'm sure he'd be looking to move on.

I believe he was joining Burnley for the chance to play in the Premiership and double his wages. Derby then offered him the same amount of money and he started back pre-season, and as he's happy at Derby, he chose to stay and hopefully go up this season with us. If it had been any of the other 19 teams, barring maybe QPR, I doubt he'd still be here.

It does if they aren't signing players for the first team that improves them...

There is 5 weeks to go before season starts we will get the first team players in within that time. I take it you aren't signing players for the first team either then...

I'd imagine he'd be on 20k a week now. A year on 20k a week is Over a million quid. He can stay the 5years if he wants he can sit in the reserves for 2 of them if he wants. If he leaves he will leave on even more money at the very least he has guaranteed himself 5million quid minimum

Please show me how he's guaranteed himself 5 million quid though? I'd say Burnley will have offered him 20k a week for 4 years, which we would have matched with the extra year. 20k x 52 is just over a million...

Because every player stays until the end of their contract. Bryson doesn't seem the type of player to be happy not being involved with the team, so don't see the problem in a long term contract. If he at some point in the next five years falls out of the first team squad, I'm sure he'd be looking to move on.

I believe he was joining Burnley for the chance to play in the Premiership and double his wages. Derby then offered him the same amount of money and he started back pre-season, and as he's happy at Derby, he chose to stay and hopefully go up this season with us. If it had been any of the other 19 teams, barring maybe QPR, I doubt he'd still be here.

The contract guarantees him 5 years on the big wage, if he decides to move on then he will be paid even more cash, not hard to understand really is it

There is 5 weeks to go before season starts we will get the first team players in within that time. I take it you aren't signing players for the first team either then...

We haven't yet, nope, minus possibility Christe but it seems we'll be trying for another RB. But our side now will probably be good enough for the top 6 regardless. If we get Thorne then who knows? Top 2?

Burnley are at the pinnacle of English football. It's VITAL for them to improve or they're down. Simples.

The contract guarantees him 5 years on the big wage, if he decides to move on then he will be paid even more cash, not hard to understand really is it

Then it's exactly the same with Burnley except it's 4 years. That's only a million... Not really hard to understand, is it...

Please show me how he's guaranteed himself 5 million quid though? I'd say Burnley will have offered him 20k a week for 4 years, which we would have matched with the extra year. 20k x 52 is just over a million...

There is 52 weeks in a year, 52 x 20k is over a million... X 5 (for the 5 year contract) and your at over 5 million quid.

We haven't yet, nope, minus possibility Christe but it seems we'll be trying for another RB. But our side now will probably be good enough for the top 6 regardless. If we get Thorne then who knows? Top 2?

Burnley are at the pinnacle of English football. It's VITAL for them to improve or they're down. Simples.

We have Improved e squad just not the first team, we have 5 weeks left to do that

There is 52 weeks in a year, 52 x 20k is over a million... X 5 (for the 5 year contract) and your at over 5 million quid.

Yes! But I was talking about in comparison to Burnley (ie earning more).

This argument is pointless without knowing the ins and outs of his current contract, which we will never know, so leave it at that.

Archived