Lukas Jutkiewicz

North_Stand_Ram

You're still on here? Bloody eck.

As for Bryson's head being turned by money... We just matched your offer. So it was down to who he wanted to join, money aside, and he chose us. Wonder why?

As for being "miles weaker", please explain how? Bamford didn't start, Wisdom has been replaced and it's highly likely Thorne will sign... Don't you remember when Burnley lost Austin near deadline day and went up?

Stop acting like a child. People can have different opinions than you, and you're not always right even if it is about your club.

I'd probably just advise you to go on a Burnley forum to chat about Jutkiewicz, there's probably a thread on there

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this talk of you getting promoted is trash, your never gonna get promoted with players like Lee Naylor, Cyrus Christie, John Eustace etc

You mean like Burnley who got promoted with Sam Vokes, Scott Arfield and Tom Heaton? They were all ***** until last season where they all performed fantastic.... FYI, it's unlikely those 3 will start, just saying...

All this talk of you getting promoted is trash, your never gonna get promoted with players like Lee Naylor, Cyrus Christie, John Eustace etc

Naylor and Eustace will probably be backup players, Christie may be a starter or not, but I don't see how you can say we will never got promoted with him in team (for example Vokes was hardly a star player until last season, same with us and Craig Forsyth).

Genuine question - how old are you? Your debating is totally unstructured and without any cohesion -you keep contradicting points you made in a previous post.

I would guess 12, maybe 13 years old -certainly not too long out of primary school. Hopefully still time for you to improve your communication skills otherwise you've got a bit of a problem.

I don't recall you having a chance if I'm honest. You still haven't provided me with stats to back up your point about you picking up more points than us since you got Mclaren? You wasn't even in the game 11 v 11 though and ws

1-0 down its not like you was dominating and ref sent off. Martin at 0-0

Since McClaren came in:

Derby:       74 points in 39 games

Burnley:    73 points in 39 games

Conclusive enough for you?

Since McClaren came in:

Derby:       74 points in 39 games

Burnley:    73 points in 39 games

Conclusive enough for you?

We drew final game of the season, you won... There is 2 points.... We had already secured promotion so it was meaningless therefor your point is invalid

Naylor and Eustace will probably be backup players, Christie may be a starter or not, but I don't see how you can say we will never got promoted with him in team (for example Vokes was hardly a star player until last season, same with us and Craig Forsyth).

Obviously you didn't see what I did there.... Your fans were saying we were doomed based up on back up players we had signed..

We drew final game of the season, you won... There is 2 points.... We had already secured promotion so it was meaningless therefor your point is invalid

We drew our final game of the season as well, away at Leeds. We also had 3rd place secure so your point is therefore null and void.

You're still on here? Bloody eck.

As for Bryson's head being turned by money... We just matched your offer. So it was down to who he wanted to join, money aside, and he chose us. Wonder why?

As for being "miles weaker", please explain how? Bamford didn't start, Wisdom has been replaced and it's highly likely Thorne will sign... Don't you remember when Burnley lost Austin near deadline day and went up?

Stop acting like a child. People can have different opinions than you, and you're not always right even if it is about your club.

I'd probably just advise you to go on a Burnley forum to chat about Jutkiewicz, there's probably a thread on there

Holy **** surely you realise you would earn more money in 5 years than you would in 3 years earning xx amount a week.... Obviously not

Archived