Lukas Jutkiewicz

North_Stand_Ram

your town's a shithole, your ground's a dump and you are the exception to the rule - a Burnley fan who is a cretin. Most of your guys are proper football fans - I can only assume that the sum of your actual age and your IQ barely add up to 20.

You're not keen then?

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were better than us? Hahaha brilliant you haven't been better than us in about 7 years. 

The mentality of the majority of your fans is shocking, I like how you all think you're going to walk promotion haha

Btw we finished a mile ahead of you, conceded least goals in the league and hammered you twice, now I kind of understand the jealous issue your fans have with Burnley, I forgot to add you haven't beat us in like 5 years, we stole your best player years ago and more recently your best player agreed a deal to join us hahahahahahaha you lot must hate us

We finished above you the year before last.

We're confident, nobody is saying it's a certainty.

You finished a solitary place ahead of us, we scored the most goals in the league and you hammered us once.

We beat you 2 and a half years ago.

'Stole' ie we (allegedly) had to force him to sign for you and with the transfer fee received directly replaced him and signed another two players with the money.

Our best player took a look around your club and decided 'naaah'.

Who needs facts and sensibility though, eh?

Yes. But none of your signings thus far are good enough for the premiership, in my opinion... Dyche is a great manager, and a brilliant tactition and movivator. But you need outright quality to compete in the top flight, and in my opinion, your squad as of yet doesn't have enough of it.

Why do they need to be good enough for the Prem if they're not going to play? Also Reid and Taylor have been Prem players for about 10 years, they're obviously good enough for the Prem.

Why do they need to be good enough for the Prem if they're not going to play? Also Reid and Taylor have been Prem players for about 10 years, they're obviously good enough for the Prem.

They both haven't played week in week out for years. And regardless of them playing, it's still not good enough in my opinion.

They both haven't played week in week out for years. And regardless of them playing, it's still not good enough in my opinion.

Reid started 16 games for WBA last year, Taylor started all but 11 games last year.. How are they not good enough back up for our first team (back up = not starting = sat on the bench)

If you're current first teamers aren't good enough what good is it signing cover for them? Replace them and make THEM the cover. 

Btw Bryson agreed a contract with us, so he obviously didnt look around and think 'naah' like you said. All that was to be sorted was the fee and it wasn't.. So Bryson followed the money and signed for you.

You mean we managed to keep hold of our player of the season and top goalscoring midfielder in the championship even though the big Burnley boys were in the hunt for him. You'll be straight back down next season.

You were better than us? Hahaha brilliant you haven't been better than us in about 7 years.

The mentality of the majority of your fans is shocking, I like how you all think you're going to walk promotion haha

Btw we finished a mile ahead of you, conceded least goals in the league and hammered you twice, now I kind of understand the jealous issue your fans have with Burnley, I forgot to add you haven't beat us in like 5 years, we stole your best player years ago and more recently your best player agreed a deal to join us hahahahahahaha you lot must hate us

Since McClaren came in, we were better than you, and we have statistical evidence to support that. You finished above us due to that head-start.

Regarding our inability to beat you: If Crystal Palace beat Man City does it make them a better team? No because it's one game and that does not demonstrate the full potential of a squad. I concede, recently you have beat us more regularly than we beat you but last season was not a true reflection as Chris Martin was wrongly sent off, giving you an advantage. Therefore 'hammered' isn't necessarily true, especially as we'd have equalised had the decision not gone against us.

Also, all time: Derby wins: 42, Draw: 20, Burnley wins: 39   so that argument is effectively flawed.

''your best player agreed a deal to join us''- I presume you're referring to Bryson? His newly signed 5 year deal would suggest we're a more attractive club than Burnley.

Have fun getting thumped in the Prem.       :)

No team has ever had to use more than 14 players in a Premier League season. That's a fact in Burnley that is.

Yea your right you need squad depth but it's unlikely either of the 4 signings will start 4 or more games. Maybe Taylor may start a few. Sordell will be 5th choice striker so it's highly unlikely he will get much game time. Gilks will be number 2 keeper (our number 1 missed about 2 games last season)

You'd hope not, but I'll repeat myself and say that those could be famous last words.

You'd only have to look at Forest last season to see how easily a season can be derailed when you haven't got adequate cover. Surprising things happen in football - you could just as easily finish 12th as 20th.

So they will have earnt prem money for "10 years" and still be on a high wage, probably close to your highest if not the highest paid, and the board are gonna be happy with them sitting on the bench? They played quite a few times last season and they are just gonna come and sit on the bench next season and be happy?

Since McClaren came in, we were better than you, and we have statistical evidence to support that. You finished above us due to that head-start.

Regarding our inability to beat you: If Crystal Palace beat Man City does it make them a better team? No because it's one game and that does not demonstrate the full potential of a squad. I concede, recently you have beat us more regularly than we beat you but last season was not a true reflection as Chris Martin was wrongly sent off, giving you an advantage. Therefore 'hammered' isn't necessarily true, especially as we'd have equalised had the decision not gone against us.

Also, all time: Derby wins: 42, Draw: 20, Burnley wins: 39   so that argument is effectively flawed.

''your best player agreed a deal to join us''- I presume you're referring to Bryson? His newly signed 5 year deal would suggest we're a more attractive club than Burnley.[

[size=4]Have fun getting thumped in the Prem.       :)

One game? You said you haven't beaten us in 2 and half years, how is that one game? It's not is it? your point is flawed.

Chris Martin is a well known diver he jumped to the floor like he'd been shot when in reality he would of had a chance to score had he not jumped over. We beat you 3-0 at your place 11 v 11 and 2-0 at our place 11 v 10. You couldn't get out of your own half 11 v 11 at our place, the sending off helped you as we eased off as the game was over soon as we scored and you got a red card.

I'm talking about recent history so the overall record means nothing, I couldnt careless if you beat us in 1925.

It's a well known fact that Bryson agreed a contract with us then made a u turn for the money. I could also flip your point and say we took your best player (shack) when we was both in the same league. So that must make us more attractive according to your point? after all you never took our best player from us. You managed to keep hold of yours when we came sniffing, Mclaren even said he tho Bryson had joined us... I wonder why he made a u-turn last minute? Yep, definitely the 5 year deal on silly money.

Enjoy mid table in the Championship next year, you wasn't good enough last year and your team is miles weaker now, but yeah, stick to thinking promotion is a certainty. Oh and I wonder who Jutkiewicz will sign for us or you? Yep the most attractive outfit, us.

So they will have earnt prem money for "10 years" and still be on a high wage, probably close to your highest if not the highest paid, and the board are gonna be happy with them sitting on the bench? They played quite a few times last season and they are just gonna come and sit on the bench next season and be happy?

Reid gave an interview after he signed which gave the impression he knows he won't be starting much, as did Gilks.

Taylor may start often but I'm happy with that he's a top player and only 32 obviously still has ability or he wouldn't

Of started 27/38 games for Wham last year.

Archived