Lukas Jutkiewicz

North_Stand_Ram

Fair play to Boro, might as well sell to the highest bidder if they've got all that interest. Be a shame for them if everyone pulled out though...

I'm sure we have other options lined up, still plenty of the window left.

I bloody hope Zigic isn't one of them

"http://i.gyazo.com/369772e7fe64d7c97781e3ce1c98fda4" alt="369772e7fe64d7c97781e3ce1c98fda4">

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be a bit disappointing if we pulled out now. I think he's a good player in all honesty and, whilst it may be a bit underwhelming at face value, I could see it being one of those masterstroke signings that just plain works. He'd fit our system very well, I think.

Am I the only one who is getting slightly worried now? We have our first pre season friendly in 5 days and we still haven't bought a first team player in, despite apparently having a fairly big budget, and with one or two supposedly heading out.

Ages left in the window but I had presume we'd have something done by now

Yes just you. There is PLENTY of time to sign players and SEASON haven't start yet. Jesus Christ you need to CHILL OUT for a bit.

Am I the only one who is getting slightly worried now? We have our first pre season friendly in 5 days and we still haven't bought a first team player in, despite apparently having a fairly big budget, and with one or two supposedly heading out.

Remember what we did last year, dude. We don't have to make wholesale changes, just shifting the deadwood and replacing some loanees. I have a feeling Thorne and Jutkiewicz will be holding up Derby shirts soon and all we really need after that is a RB.

Sky Sports understands Derby are ready to pull out of the race to sign Lukas Jutkiewicz due to Middlesbrough's demands for the player.

Derby have been leading the race to sign the 25-year-old front man as Steve McClaren looks to beat several Championship rivals to the striker's signature.

The likes of Burnley, Wigan, Wolves and Bolton, where Jutkiewicz had a successful spell on loan last season, are all thought to have expressed an interest, but Derby were keen to bring in the striker as they look to build a squad capable of winning promotion next season.

Jutkiewicz spent the second half of last season on loan at Bolton and impressed at the Reebok Stadium, scoring seven goals for the Trotters.

Jutkiewicz appears to not figure in Middlesbrough's future plans, with the former Everton man forced to go out on loan to Bolton in search of regular first-team football.

Middlesbrough signed Jutkiewicz from Coventry in January 2012 for a fee of

PistoldPete2

Yes... we've lost Wisdom, Thorne and Bamford, BUT this time last year we didnt have any of them either: Bamford and Thorne didnt arrive until after half the season had gone, Thorne only played 12 games. We have over 2 months til end of transfer window, and the players we've lost were only loaned anyway, so we can loan players as well, which we wont do until the season otherwise we are wasting money on wages. No worries. We seem to be in the market for buying players (3 bids in is it?)

Archived