Where do we come from?

RLACML

Whitley, think I may have met you at KingsX pub upstairs after Wembley? You were with your young lad. We had a brief chat - I'm the one from Newcastle.

Can't be that many Derby fans from Cullercoats eh!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born in Belper, raised in Riddings. Spent 10 years in Bromley/Bexleyheath and the last 9 years living in Newcastle under Lyme

Wouldn't have left if it wasn't for work, love the area.

Saw a man and his lady in rams shirts walking down Hassel Street a while ago. I shouted "Up the Rams" and got the nod. That Sentinel seller outside the Guildhall with the Stoke hat and no teeth was lost for words, probably the craziest thing he's ever seen.

TobyWanKenobi

Born in Derby.

At age 14, for a crime I did not commit, I was sentenced to a lifetime in Belper.

Born at the QMC (Dunkirk) raised in sawley one now live in long eaton. Pretty boring.

My girlfriend though was born at derby city then moved to francistown in botswana (near the okavango delta and the Zimbabwe border) when she was 3 months old and somehow ended up back in long eaton. She's a much more interesting ram than me.

My grandparents lived in Duffield. I have very fond memories of the place.

Decent folk in Duffield - the 'originals' - couldn't afford to stay there when I got married - all them years ago....

Archived