Where do we come from?

RLACML

I live in newquay, but I grew up and still visit my nanna and grandad in Sinfin. DE24.

Derby, Littleover, and now Cornwall. There appears to be a few of us down here?

I live on the outside of Newquay (St Columb Major). I travel to most matches on my own which is a killer in petrol and sanity, if anyone ever fancies a car share, let me know. Should think about a Cornwall Rams supporters club.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mum & Dad had sex sometime in June, I'm guessing the weather was warm, maybe a few drinks and lets go upstairs nudge nudge wink wink.....I'm hoping that and not dogging in Marketon Park. Anyhow I came out yellow, born a month early in Derby, I was a good looking baby but that's no surprise when you see me now.

I moved to Grimsby when I was 19, had a year back in Derby since but was still crap, I prefer to live like I'm on Shameless.

I live on the outside of Newquay (St Columb Major). I travel to most matches on my own which is a killer in petrol and sanity, if anyone ever fancies a car share, let me know. Should think about a Cornwall Rams supporters club.

There's a Gresley fan from Cornwall on their forum (Cornish Pasty), he comes up for some games.  Just a thought.

There's a Gresley fan from Cornwall on their forum (Cornish Pasty), he comes up for some games.  Just a thought.

I'll check that out then, thanks for that.

I wonder about his sanity to be driving over 600 mile round trip to see Gresley, fair play to him, it shows how once you start to watch a team no matter where you live you still need to see them. I've been told to try to support Plymouth instead (by my wife). I did consider divorce, but I just put her back on ignore.

Born Graham st end of Allenton and moved when they ripped it down around 1968 to Victory rd area and then spent a few years flitting from 1 place to another after leaving home. Cavendish, Elton Rd,Shelton lock, Chello, Allenton again and finally settled down in Mackworth about 23 years ago.

Born 15/06/47 Buxton,but moved at 2 years old to Lincolnshire(had pneumonia 3 times in 2 years,to cold and damp)Lived in Lincolnshire till I retired at 58 and moved to Spain,lived in Calpe,Mijas and finally settled in a small town called Alhaurin el Grande,living on a golfcourse.

Archived